Mackintosh obsession

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
antcagoule

Re: Mackintosh obsession

Post by antcagoule »

Yes, I love having sex in a cagoule. It is such a turn on.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Guilty here. I like to put on a shiny thin trashbag like a diaper and just have playtime with my pvc raincoats. I don't think I can even sit for a few minutes in my raincoat without getting excited.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I prefer sex with my wife mainly, but sex with PVC if alone as a second choice. Of course sex with PVC and my wife is a definite top of the charts!

JM
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Love a layer of black trash pvc bags then a pvc mackintosh, feels absolutely amazing
Peterkinann

Post by Peterkinann »

Shinypvc100 wrote: August 14th, 2022, 6:48 am Love a layer of black trash pvc bags then a pvc mackintosh, feels absolutely amazing
It’s amazing I do this too

I also use clinfilm wrapped around my naked body then bin bags and then a mac
raincoathumper

Post by raincoathumper »

I am forever making love to my raincoats, I love the smell of the PVC or rubber, I have two rubber raincoats and some old rubber thigh waders and a set of chest waders that I have cut the bottoms of the boots off to make them into rubber pants the rest of my collection is PVC. The biggest turn on for me is the smell of PVC rainwear that has gone all musty from being wet all the time the stronger the smell the more I become aroused and the more intense my orgasm is. My two favourite coats to wear while making love is my long Vinco PVC souwester rainmac and also my North branded rainmac sometimes worn with gas mask and my skellerup (New Zealand brand) thigh waders.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Peterkinann wrote: August 14th, 2022, 7:31 am
Shinypvc100 wrote: August 14th, 2022, 6:48 am Love a layer of black trash pvc bags then a pvc mackintosh, feels absolutely amazing
It’s amazing I do this too

I also use clinfilm wrapped around my naked body then bin bags and then a mac
When I was young living at home I use clingfilm to hide my mess when playing in my sister's mac.
The feeling of the clingfilm around my ,,,, was wonderful slipping and sliding as I was fantasizing about being tied up in this lovely mac
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Yes most definitely love to be dressed in cagoules and rainwear when foreplay and haveing sex. Also like to play with being tied up when dressed up in nylon rainwear and hoods up over my face .
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Started my fetish with the discovery of pvc black bags in the 70s , even now love to start off with a layer of black pvc bags followed on with the all important pvc mackintosh
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Min was probably clear plastic bags and macs .