Dressing in ladies' mackintoshes.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
bjhaus

Re: Dressing in ladies' mackintoshes.

Post by bjhaus »

I have a few bright-colored nylon 'school' style macs which I occasionally wear with a concertina rain bonnet - in the rain but not in public, on my private porch, maybe for five or so minutes a time until the rainwear is soaked. I wear no other ladies' clothing. One practical problem is that I am sixteen stone plus these days, and I only have maybe two of these coats which are big enough for me to wear!
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

I always dress in ladies mackintoshes, both rubber and pvc but not at the same time. I usually pair them with a souwester and matching Aquo boots. It doesn't bother me that they are ladies macks because I am a lady but cougar might be a better description.
plasticxxxfun

Post by plasticxxxfun »

I am a mac wearing Crossdsresser although I have not ventured out in female attire

I feel it safer indoors but do admire those who dress up..go out and just don"t care

But I do wear macs designed for ladies..rain or shine..when I go out.....not the PVC or plastic macs but a type of mac I have an affection for..that is nylon macs..My outdoor macs are black or dark blue..my collection of macs for indoor wearing would certainly turn heads..some real vivid colours

I would love to see more lovely macs being worn outside
Susihough

Post by Susihough »

I agree with everyone’s comments, but for me it is just how they fit and flow when worn. For some reason a ladies Mack/Raincoat are designed to be practical; enjoyed and protected by the wearer whereas a man’s is like wearing sack or bin liner (perhaps a bit of an exaggeration). The majority of my macks are ladies for the above reasons. I loved the 60’ and 70’s you could wear some ladies macks as a male as they were consider unisex. Susi loves to wear a Mack out (and at home fo fun and play ) they way they flow as you walk the lovely sounds of the material as it moves. Oh then there is the feel against your skin and the aroma, especially of materials like rubber, pvc, plastic and vinyl. I defy any male to try on a ladies mackintosh and not agree, if they do I would say they not being openly truthful hahaha. Sorry all if you think l have ranted but l love my ladies mackintosh.
junerose

Post by junerose »

Hi, Was out on Saturday when it was cloudy and looked like rain, wearing my white pvc jacket with hood, and was complimented on my coat by a couple of very nice ladies and asked where i got it from. I told them it was from Tesco and a size 20 ladies fit, and they just complimented me on it and said it was just the thing for the days weather. So have fun in your macs and jackets i know i do, especially when dressed enfemme.

Lone Junexxx
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Love wearing plastic , pvc , vinyl mackintoshes, the biggest issue men have there is so little choice , so following your fetish pleasures you have no choice to purchase women designs, the likes of jackets full length,

Love every chance I get to indulge 😍😍😍
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Most of my raincoats are womens. It makes it a little hard on choosing the size but I would rather have it to big than too small. It's just something about them being for women adds an edge for me.