Leather Skirts

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
WealdenMac

Re: Leather Skirts

Post by WealdenMac »

Well done. It's my wife's programme but I somehow always seem to find the time to watch it at the moment.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

And for those who get excited about such things, the attractive lady in the black PVC dress was arrested by the local police on fraud charges and, after trying unsuccessfully to make a run for it, duly handcuffed and led away protesting to the cells.
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

I have a black leather mini skirt, a midi black leather one also. Both feel and look good when worn with black leather boots ! J.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

blackmack10 wrote: May 29th, 2022, 3:44 pm I have a black leather mini skirt, a midi black leather one also. Both feel and look good when worn with black leather boots ! J.
Sounds delightful.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Naga Munchetty wearing a tight "over the knee" brown leather skirt on BBC Breakfast this morning. Superb deputy headmistress vibes, as ever.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

WealdenMac wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 8:20 am Naga Munchetty wearing a tight "over the knee" brown leather skirt on BBC Breakfast this morning. Superb deputy headmistress vibes, as ever.
Oh I saw that, I’m not a big fan of hers, but that skirt was delightful.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Today I went shopping and I saw plenty of (pu) leather skirts, pants and jackets in the fall collection. That looks promising this fall :) I saw that some pu leather pants were already being tried on. Unfortunately I saw almost no shiny items. Hopefully we will see that also again in the shops this autumn. The only thing shiny was a red patent leather raincoat from Esprit but for € 219 it is way overpriced :(
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

So it's been a while since I've last worn a faux leather skirt and I don't know why but now the rain is back in the forecast i felt like wearing a skirt again, so yesterday there looked like a good amount of rain was forecast so i put on my favourite black faux leather skirt and nylon raincoat and went out for a walk, not long after being out it started to rain and it must of lasted for a good 2 hours and by this time we had had some really heavy downpours and i was really wet especially my skirt. I really liked wearing skirts and hopefully can do so a bit more and be comfortable doing so, love skirts.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

So it's been a while since I've last worn a faux leather skirt and I don't know why but now the rain is back in the forecast i felt like wearing a skirt again, so yesterday there looked like a good amount of rain was forecast so i put on my favourite black faux leather skirt and nylon raincoat and went out for a walk, not long after being out it started to rain and it must of lasted for a good 2 hours and by this time we had had some really heavy downpours and i was really wet especially my skirt. I really liked wearing skirts and hopefully can do so a bit more and be comfortable doing so, love skirts.
Muddy_hunters

Post by Muddy_hunters »

Vxr 15 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 8:13 am So it's been a while since I've last worn a faux leather skirt and I don't know why but now the rain is back in the forecast i felt like wearing a skirt again, so yesterday there looked like a good amount of rain was forecast so i put on my favourite black faux leather skirt and nylon raincoat and went out for a walk, not long after being out it started to rain and it must of lasted for a good 2 hours and by this time we had had some really heavy downpours and i was really wet especially my skirt. I really liked wearing skirts and hopefully can do so a bit more and be comfortable doing so, love skirts.
Hope you wore some boots with that skirt too?