Found a rainwear queen

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Joeplastic123

Found a rainwear queen

Post by Joeplastic123 »

I was once married and my wife wore pvc and plastic rainwear sometimes to satisfy my fetish. We had lots of nice items from pvc-u-like, dresses, coats and catsuit. But something was missing and we split up.

Over the years I've been seeking out other men with the same fantasies as me and I have found only a couple willing to meet and get dressed up in soft shiny rainwear and play. Those times were great, that soft feeling and amazing plastic smell as you rub each others hard cock. I like to suck a cock through some plastic pants and once I found a guy that was willing to fuck me whilst I was dressed in my all in one silver suit, Hood up and pulled tight. It felt great! Unfortunately this is so hard to find.

I met a girl at the gym, she's stunning with an amazing body. We dated for about 12 months, then I decided to tell her about the rainwear fetish I have. She took to it ok so I was happy about that but I didn't give her the full details of what I liked. I gave it a couple more months then I explained to her how much I liked it and that I would like to just wear stuff walking round the house and not just when we were in bed having sex. I showed her the PVC-U-LIKE website and she was hooked, she loves the plastic raincoats, dresses, all in one breath suits and the AB suits. I couldn't believe how much she liked them and was happy for me to wear stuff an not just her, she now walks around the house in a pink plastic knickers and bra set, pvc knee high boots and a long flowing semi transparent blue Ruby coat which is so soft. When she sits on my cock I can feel the soft flowing plastic on my bare legs, it's unreal.

I decided if she was this good then maybe I should tell her I like getting fucked, see what her reaction was. If she reacted well to that my sex life was going to be amazing. I told her and she instantly bought a 6" strap on. That weekend I wore my shiny black sauna suit with my hood up, she had her soft pink pearlised jacket on with her hood up and strap on. She lay me down on the bed, slipped my pants down to my knees, lifted my legs over my head and inserted the full 6" into my lubed up hole. She played nicely for a few minutes, letting me get use to it before she then fucked me hard and deep. Whilst she was fucking me she was wanking my cock at the same time, I came and the orgasm was something I've never experienced. The cum shot right up my plastic covered chest and in to my face, I was shaking from the feeling of the strap on touching my G spot whilst cumming violently all over myself. I can say it was the best experience I've ever had and the best thing is, she loved it. So now we take turns on who gets fucked and our fetish outfit collection of rainwear and other accessories is growing :D
Pvcboy2004

Re: Found a rainwear queen

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

Lucky Guy I'm still looking.:)
Joeplastic123

Post by Joeplastic123 »

Are you looking for girl or guy? Keep looking either way you'll find it. If im honest i still want a guy too, never happy are we haha
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Amazing!! Well done on finding a unicorn :) can’t imagine the fun you two will have over the years to come xx
Lets get swishy!
Mac the lad

Post by Mac the lad »

Maybe you would like spit roasting?
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

Very lucky to find a lady like that .