How does rainwear turn you on?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
joe

Re: How does rainwear turn you on?

Post by joe »

SatinLinings21:

I have written fairly often on this website of my love for wearing raincoats which reaches back to my childhood in the 1960s and 1970s. It started with wearing a yellow rubber slicker with the brass clasps and matching helmet hood. I received my first polycotton balmacaan raincoat at Christmas in 1971 as a gift from my aunt in the middle of third grade when I was eight years old. I absolutely loved wearing this raincoat which had a zip-in pile lining and a satin lining in the sleeves. Over the years since then I have collected a large wardrobe of vintage London Fog raincoats which I wear virtually on a daily basis. I have been keeping a record this year as to how often I wear a London Fog raincoat. Since January 1 through today I have worn a London Fog this year on 148 of 181 days. These raincoats have the zip-in winter lining. The London Fogs do not have a full satin lining which is usually reserved only for the sleeves. However the newer London Fog raincoats as well as their vintage London Towne brand raincoats do have a full satin lining. I do feel the attraction of wearing these coats with the satin lining which makes a lovely rustling sound when I put the coat on and I am walking about in it. And I love it when in a heavy rain, the rain breaks through to the inner satin lining of my coat and the wet splotches on the inner nylon satin lining reveals how much I have weathered and braved the pouring rain. For me, the sight and experience of a wet raincoat right through to the satin inner liner is a huge turn on.

I hope that we can visit this subject more either on this site or through the messaging feature. There are a few of us who enjoy wearing the London Fog or similar raincoats.

Many thanks,

Joe
Raincoatlove

Post by Raincoatlove »

It's the thrill of slipping my arms into the plastic and then the click of the snaps that get me turned on. As I snap myself up and feel the plastic raincoat caressing my body my passion is fully aroused and then I lay on my bed and rub myself to ecstacy and hump my hands and arms, fully encased in the material I love, vintage semi transparent material.
Jay57

Post by Jay57 »

Quite simple for me, it can just be the thought of a PVC raincoat, or pictures(preferably worn by a female), or touching and finally wearing one without anything else.
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

Yes, feel the same.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

It started in the 1950s, my plastic pacamac days and the touch of its cold slithery plastic of my mac on my knees in my short-trousered days. Later the smell of my yellow oilskin cycle cape, the rubbery smell and cold touch of the army capes we had to wear on school cadet days, camping under tents made from two rubberized army capes linked together and using the same capes as groundsheets. Sightings of men wearing heavy PVC or rubber mackintoshes, black PVC souwesters and rubber wellies, considered wholly as standard sensible wear for outdoors with no kinky connotations whatever in those days. I could go on!
noraskahastryk

Post by noraskahastryk »

For me its very specific. I like the material those old shiny rukka raincoats are made of. I love the shiny outside material and also the linnen material on the inside of them, i like they are very long and big and a bit heavy. I love the hood are so big. The silver buttons. The noise those old rukka raincoats makes. And how they smell. Also the color blue, green , yellow are my faves. I also love seeing the raincoats get messy/dirty. I love the simple design they have. The old rukkas are perfect in my opinion. But i do like any raincoat that is at least similar to those. even the more modern stutterheim long opal raincoats.

I enjoy just seeing/feeling a empty raincoat. I enjoy wearing a raincoat. I enjoy seeing other wear raincoats.

And there is something exciting with raincoats being used even if its not raining and in public.