Breathplay in PVC Raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Pvcmacguy

Re: Breathplay in PVC Raincoat

Post by Pvcmacguy »

Yes I like it, have a couple of hoods from PVC-U-LIKE, love the feeling and aroma of soft plastic
Steve83

Post by Steve83 »

It’s amazing that so many of us have tried this same thing one mac on backward one on forwards the feeling of being encased inside and breathing In your hot air air and scent is something else
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Love doing this , first a glassclear pvc u like mac backwards then a pvc u like normal, god sounds fabulous, feels absolutely gorgeous
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

Raincoat, something to stuff in my mouth and then place a swimming cap over my face.
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

I love to do this as well but put a tight rubber hood on first then a PVC Mac with the string pulled nice and tight then another reverse on then a Cape but do put on a pair of plastic panties just in case of any accidents then dream about a tormentor either male or female dressed in PVC strapped to the bed and tormented
razo

Post by razo »

I loved doing that with my raincoat! I would turn it inside out and put it on backwards so the hood would go over my face. I zipped it up and closed the snap at the bottom of the hood that kept it nice and tight around my face. I laid in bed inside my raincoat and loved how it felt as my favorite vinyl raincoat completely surrounded me. It felt especially amazing having the hood expand and contract around my face with my breathing. There's really nothing like it!
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Breathplay and strapped to a bed no matter what you are wearing is fantastic
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

All the time. I love using my pvc hood and my rebreather bag but I must admit a good smoothering from a shiny raincoat hood is the best feeling in the world. I love laying on a pool mattress and just shoving my face right into it. A half inflated beachball works good too.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Yes always playing with my rainwear .I love to put my waterproof nylon leggings on aswell all oiled up so it's nice and slippery down there mmm
Then in with my plastic macs on back to front followed by my nylon floor length cape .lay on my plastic covered bed and just roll around as the hoods slowly suffocate me till I comb. Awesome. But better if someone ties me up in theme.
Lovely reading all your stories here .
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nylon macs wrote: October 25th, 2022, 7:39 am Yes always playing with my rainwear .I love to put my waterproof nylon leggings on aswell all oiled up so it's nice and slippery down there mmm
Then in with my plastic macs on back to front followed by my nylon floor length cape .lay on my plastic covered bed and just roll around as the hoods slowly suffocate me till I comb. Awesome. But better if someone ties me up in theme.
Lovely reading all your stories here .
Mmmmm you've painted quite the picture again!