Rain Cape cycling

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Anotherraincoat

Rain Cape cycling

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Hi guys

I don’t usually post anything, just read but I thought I’d share my first cycle cape ride

I have had a yellow Raleigh cape for years , and had fun in the bedroom with it, but last night for the first time i sneaked out on my bike , parked up around the corner, slipped it out of my bag and slowly pulled it over my head to cover handlebars etc, pulled hood up, fitted cycle helmet over hood, tighten strings and had a very exciting ride through the rain , fully protected

Anotherraincoat
cagouled rambler

Re: Rain Cape cycling

Post by cagouled rambler »

This sounds wonderful and something I'd like to try .I love cycling along the canal towpath wearing cagoules and waterproof overtrousers but to be enclosed in a rain Cape with the hood pulled tight sounds like a fantastic experience !!
cyclecape

Post by cyclecape »

What a great way to spend your holidays.
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

I used to have an orange PVC cycle cape. Always felt quite turned on when riding my bike with it on.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

The sliding of our cycle capes over our naked bodies invariably produced erections that we would work off back in our tent, spattering all over the rubberised groundsheet.
Yes, I can well imagine that happening. I think I would have had to do it before and after going to the ablutions, particularly if I had a friend to lend a hand.
Anotherraincoat

rubberdee wrote: June 26th, 2022, 4:49 pm
The sliding of our cycle capes over our naked bodies invariably produced erections that we would work off back in our tent, spattering all over the rubberised groundsheet.
Yes, I can well imagine that happening. I think I would have had to do it before and after going to the ablutions, particularly if I had a friend to lend a hand.
Yes I agree, I wouldn’t make it the wash rooms, if was wearing my yellow raincape naked,
Anotherraincoat

rubberdee wrote: June 26th, 2022, 4:49 pm
Yes I agree, I wouldn’t make it the wash rooms, if was wearing my yellow raincape naked,