Plastic raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Raincoatlove

Re: Plastic raincoat

Post by Raincoatlove »

Funny Rubgum; No hospital, no tranquilizers, and I won't miss the postman. I had a nice talk with Udo today. I told him about my concerns about the weight and he assured me that it will be like the old raincoat material, it's very soft and smooth and a decent lighter weight. So I await the invoice so I can pay and then it will be made and mailed next week. Will post my review when it arrives and after I get my first use of pleasure from it.
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

Raincoatlove wrote: June 28th, 2022, 2:56 pm Funny Rubgum; No hospital, no tranquilizers, and I won't miss the postman. I had a nice talk with Udo today. I told him about my concerns about the weight and he assured me that it will be like the old raincoat material, it's very soft and smooth and a decent lighter weight. So I await the invoice so I can pay and then it will be made and mailed next week. Will post my review when it arrives and after I get my first use of pleasure from it.
You're about to fall in love with Udo, don't forget your raincoat when it comes to love :lol:
Raincoatlove

Post by Raincoatlove »

Rubgum, I don't know about falling in love with Udo but I know I'll fall in love with that raincoat.
Raincoatlove

Post by Raincoatlove »

Raincoat ordered. Being made Tuesday and mailed a day or 2 later. ETA 7- 21 days depending on covid. He'll even send me pictures of my finished product. Nice
Raincoatlove

Post by Raincoatlove »

Are there other sites other than PUL or Funplastic that will make a personalized raincoat?
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

Raincoatlove wrote: June 30th, 2022, 10:43 pm Are there other sites other than PUL or Funplastic that will make a personalized raincoat?
Here is another site
https://www.kemo-cyberfashion.de
I have no information on making a personalized raincoat, just try it.
Raincoatlove

Post by Raincoatlove »

Hello RG. I checked out your site and it's just another "branch" of PUL. I'll just stick with Funplastic. Thanks for your help.
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

Raincoatlove wrote: July 1st, 2022, 1:11 pm Hello RG. I checked out your site and it's just another "branch" of PUL. I'll just stick with Funplastic. Thanks for your help.
Did you talk to Udo on the phone and did he speak English
and does he make your raincoat or is a company working for him?
Where do you live, because you have to wait about 21 days until its arrival?
Raincoatlove

Post by Raincoatlove »

Hello RG; I did speak to UDO on the phone and he speaks English. He informed me that they can make a personalized raincoat based on my specs from the materials on their website. So I don't know if there's a separate company involved. I live in the states and because of covid issues the delivery could be up to 30 days but I expect sooner. He assured me that the material I chose is like the 50s raincoats. I want to find out if he can get access to a semi transparent gray plastic in the 0.14 mm weight as he has none listed. But if semi transparent clear is all he can get and it's just like the old raincoats of yesteryear, smooth soft and silky, I'll still be happy. Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

Raincoatlove wrote: July 1st, 2022, 3:20 pm Hello RG; I did speak to UDO on the phone and he speaks English. He informed me that they can make a personalized raincoat based on my specs from the materials on their website. So I don't know if there's a separate company involved. I live in the states and because of covid issues the delivery could be up to 30 days but I expect sooner. He assured me that the material I chose is like the 50s raincoats. I want to find out if he can get access to a semi transparent gray plastic in the 0.14 mm weight as he has none listed. But if semi transparent clear is all he can get and it's just like the old raincoats of yesteryear, smooth soft and silky, I'll still be happy. Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Semi transparent grey plastic is my favourite but semi transparent clear
feels as good . As far as I know are lots of raincoats made in Poland, but I don t. mind. Just might take a little longer, take your time :P