Black rainmacs. (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rubadubdub

Re: Black rainmacs.

Post by Rubadubdub »

What a lovely situation. I hope this is a true story. I would love to be caught out like this. Having to be made to wear the mack home with the hood up, and hopefully disciplined at the end of it. Brilliant!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Nice story, well written, and a pleasure to read.

When I was in my 20’s I went in to Millets, which was an exciting place when PVC and shiny nylon were still used in most rainwear. I spotted a Black and purple shiny nylon tracksuit - athletic style, but rainwear fabric. I picked the jacket up and was looking longingly, when a very pretty assistant asked if she could help. Normally I would be totally embarrassed and run a mile, but she said she thought it would look great and would I like to try it on? Well being given permission was superb, so I did, and since I was alone, and the shop was quiet, she stayed with me and waited outside the changing room. I came, wearing trousers and top, out to ask if it looked ok and she said it looked great, and she was thinking of getting one for herself. I am sure it was all sales banter, but it worked, and for a couple of minutes it felt like had been given permission, almost forced, to buy a shiny outfit by a gorgeous girl.

Funny how someone else’s story triggers a memory!

JM
Rives

Post by Rives »

I remember being taken to Millets in the 80s when they sold full length nylon pakamacs, usually kept on a separate long rail at the back of fhe store. The Saturday Girl was always asked by my mother to help me put them on and take them off, as I was buttoned up in 5 or 6 different ones until a decision was made.

Awful at the time

Wonderful looking back
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

We were taken to the Army & Navy Stores when we were kids. All wooden and glass counters. Dimly lit. Rails of wonderful rainwear. My mother bought us NONE of those lovely nylon, PVC or rubberised macs. It was torture to leave with a dull polyester or similar coat and not even try on a plastic Mac. I would make sure I stood near the rail and had a feel if i could, but that was it! Only once, when about 12, we got padded nylon coats, and although not great, they were brilliant because it was the best we ever got. In the house there was an unlined blue nylon Mac, but I don’t know where it came from, but did wear it if I could.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Wow! What a breathtaking story. So believable. I can truly believe this could happen. What a dilema to deal with. What would you do. I think I would have just done a runner with them. I remember as a child standing in the local church cloakroom, staring totally besotted by a shiny hooded coat hanging on a peg. I just wanted to wrap myself in it. I remember thinking about taking it, only to have its owner walk in and wrap herself up in it. Worse, she turned and smiled at me, as she pulled that big shiny hood up over her head! Im sure she knew what I was thinking!!!! I think I was eight!
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

What a great situation to be caught out in. You just couldn't talk yourself out of that one. The fact you end up having to buy BOTH macks is a big bonus too!
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

I love this story. Could be fantasy, could well be reality, would love to be there!!! A proper rainwear situation. Not so keen on some 'explicit' stuff that appears from time to time. Its a shame there is no warnings as to what you may be reading like some other sites. I could then avoid that sort of content. Perhaps some kind of coding could be introduced?
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

This is exactly what this site is all about. Rainwear! Stories and fantasies relating to it. Enough said.
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Sbr.and.vinyl wrote: June 27th, 2022, 7:29 pm I love this story. Could be fantasy, could well be reality, would love to be there!!! A proper rainwear situation.

******Not so keen on some 'explicit' stuff that appears from time to time. Its a shame there is no warnings as to what you may be reading like some other sites. I could then avoid that sort of content. Perhaps some kind of coding could be introduced?******
It appears your wish has been granted! I'm with you all the way.
I hope it continues. It makes selecting your taste in literature much easier.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Definitely have to agree on this one. Not keen on the more explicit stuff.