Looking for a Misty Harbor Anytime Jacket

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
razo

Looking for a Misty Harbor Anytime Jacket

Post by razo »

I am looking for a Misty Harbor Anytime Jacket from the 90s.

It's two tone with off white on the top and dark blue at the bottom. It looks like this:

If you have any info where I can find one or have one for sale, I'd love get one.

Thanks!
shinyphile

Re: Looking for a Misty Harbor Anytime Jacket

Post by shinyphile »

When you write Misty Harbor the coat the comes to mind is the Misty Harbor women's Any Weather Slicker. Those were very neat to look at in the 1990s being all pvc exterior some matte and some moderately glossy with all having a cotton plaid interior with the colors inside having just a hint of bright colors inside. Good memories, saw many ladies with them in the 1990s. There were I think possibly some made for men but few and far between.

I don’t recall seeing ever the one you are looking for. Is it PVC exterior? I cannot tell from the photo if the exterior is rubbery pvc or not. What was the fabric?
razo

Post by razo »

I do miss seeing all the 90s vinyl.

This one was sold as unisex in sizes from kids to adults. The exterior material is a rubbery soft matte pvc. The inside lining is blue nylon.

I saw one of these on ebay listed as a womens raincoat a very long time ago but I missed the opportunity.
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

I found this on the Poshmark app

https://posh.mk/hXcrcuT78qb

I can’t fully verify from the photos but it is a tan colored, maybe mens design (maybe- please confirm) with what looks like a PVC exterior. It looks like a great coat / jacket with just a bit of pvc shine. That model or size may not exactly be what you want, but a possible substitution.
razo

Post by razo »

Appreciate the link! Got a chance to check it out. It looks like it may be a bit too big for me and the PVC seems to be a bit different. Thank you for looking into it.

It may be a long search for this particular raincoat.