Pensioners and Rainwear 6.

Stories and fantasies about gay encounters in rainwear
veradk

Pensioners and Rainwear 6.

Post by veradk »

So dear reader I will continue. Georgina and I eventually untangled. "I haven't had an orgasm like that ever before" Georgina said. "Darling your wonderful and I wanted you from the day I saw you". I told her I was delighted she felt that way, because the feeling was mutual. She slowly unbuttoned the mackintosh. My cock was rampant, her slender fingers stated to fondle my nipples. The pressure on the nipple teat getting harder with each squeeze. "Do you like that", " Oh yes I love nipple pain" I replied. Georgina applied more pressure, I started to pant. In the blink of an eye, she span me round and slid a finger inside me. I started to cum, the thick white cum spurting out of me, running down the inside of the mackintosh. I sat down heavily in a total daze. Georginas mouth lapping up my ejaculated sperm, and sucking from me the remnants.

Georgina said to me, "Now I can start to show you what true pleasure is darling, don't ever lie or be embarrassed to tell me anything, and I will do the same for you". I had never felt such yearnings before, The fantasy life I had lived was now becoming a reality. "There is so much, I want to experience and I want to experience it with you". I replied. Georgina, said she would be back shortly and told to wait for her. I pulled my mackintosh around me and sat down. Georginas clothes were on the setee next to me. I picked up her directoire knickers and smelt them, there was an aroma about them that filled my senses. Georgina came back into the room. She had on a long negligee that was open in the front. The sleeves on the negligee were short and I could see she was wearing a pair of black rubber gloves that went to her elbow. She also carried a large pot of vaseline. "Do you want this darling, my fingers inside you, massaging you'. "Oh yes" I replied and Georgina went to work, slipping her finger inside me and gently lubricating me. The odour of the gloves and the smell of our activities was over powering. I felt myself hardening again, Georgina had now slipped another finger in me. "Put my knickers over you face darling, inhale them, they smell like that because you have aroused me so much". I inhaled deeply, and lay back for the journey to come.

To be continued.
hotwilly

Re: Pensioners and Rainwear 6.

Post by hotwilly »

Excellent, very arousing
Thinks you maybe going to be fisted
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
gloverman1

Post by gloverman1 »

OMG this is why I came back on here - that was heaven written on a page......more more more !!!
John
gloverman1

Post by gloverman1 »

I keep re reading your snippets.....you could write a book and I`d buy it......you have no idea how much I crave a relationship like this
slow focussed seductive passion loving
something me and my wife will never have....sad but true
barbedwirelove60

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

its a wonderful story... do please continue with writing more for your fans..... :D
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I messed into my plastic mac as i was reading.
gloverman1

Post by gloverman1 »

well jenny I`d love to see you mess your pvc mac.....and let me clean it for you xxx
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

I would love to watch this you cleaning up ,then just as you finish you will have more to do.x