Going to have some fun in a few nights all by myself

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

Going to have some fun in a few nights all by myself

Post by Rain89 »

Lockable Faux Leather Gimp Hood Sensory Deprivation Blindfold Adjustable Helmet

Inflatable Soft Silicone Mouth Gag Open Mouth Plug Pump BDSM Bondage Detachable

Four raincoats to choose from (two vinyl, two pvc)

Duct tape

Swim cap

Can’t wait to try this out!
shinyphile

Re: Going to have some fun in a few nights all by myself

Post by shinyphile »

You may be missing some critical items. How about some latex gloves and latex socks. Maybe add latex chaps or full tights / latex leggings. Wellies- would you have some especially unlined like Nora ones or maybe glossy tall Hunter boots? Don’t forget the latex or pvc pillowcase and bed sheets too. Enjoy.
Rain89

Re: Going to have some fun in a few nights all by myself

Post by Rain89 »

shinyphile wrote: June 16th, 2022, 2:11 am You may be missing some critical items. How about some latex gloves and latex socks. Maybe add latex chaps or full tights / latex leggings. Wellies- would you have some especially unlined like Nora ones or maybe glossy tall Hunter boots? Don’t forget the latex or pvc pillowcase and bed sheets too. Enjoy.
Unfortunately, my parents for some reason enjoy visiting my place when they’re in town (they also have a place in the same town), and they know nothing of my raincoat fetish, and I bought a pack of balloons as a mouth gag (be very careful with this for any first time users, inhale too fast , too much and down it goes. Better hope you can shit it out), which I wrap duct tape around after the balloons are in. But with my inflatable mouth gag, I can use something safer while still playing with a little danger (I can lock the gag while it’s inflated in my mouth). I might buy a lock with a timer, or something a little safer (a normal lock and key).