Over the knee wellies not waders

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Tim Raincoat

Over the knee wellies not waders

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Does anybody know where I can buy a pair of shiny over the knee wellies/rainboots size 10, not thigh high waders, I understand Calvin Klein used to do some a while back?
Midnight Walker

Re: Over the knee wellies not waders

Post by Midnight Walker »

Hello I have 4 such pairs of Over the Knee rainboots (I also have size 10 mens feet). I have 2 pairs of black otk ava rain boots by Calvin Klein. I got both pairs from a used clothing site called poshmark. They spring up for sale every now and then, but size 10 is the hardest to find. I believe i bought the Calvin Kleins for 50 or so USD. The the third pair are kohshin agriculture boots, they are like mini waders or otk wellies. I bought the Kohshins on ebay from a seller called hinahono. he sells all kinds of things from japan but he has a selection of Japanese boots and is still currently selling the Kohshins. They are kinda expensive 188 USD due to importing them i think. The fourth pair are Le Chameau Venerie otk rubber riding boots. I got them from a website called Champgrand (https://www.champgrand.fr/76-976-botte- ... _mollet-40). They still sell the boots but they are extremely expensive 935 USD. I do know that hunter has a line of knee creeper boots which are otk but havent been able to track a pair of size 10s. Also the Swedish company acquo makes a pair of otk rubber boot called oxfords. They also have ones called Valcenia but that might approach wader heights. Acquo boots are expensive though but I think cheaper then the Le Chameaus. All in all its expensive or a tough search for a pair of otk wellies, I wish more companies would sell these styles of boots. Hope this helps and good luck on your search, feel free to contact me for any questions.
Tim Raincoat

Re: Over the knee wellies not waders

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Midnight Walker wrote: June 14th, 2022, 8:03 pm Hello I have 4 such pairs of Over the Knee rainboots (I also have size 10 mens feet). I have 2 pairs of black otk ava rain boots by Calvin Klein. I got both pairs from a used clothing site called poshmark. They spring up for sale every now and then, but size 10 is the hardest to find. I believe i bought the Calvin Kleins for 50 or so USD. The the third pair are kohshin agriculture boots, they are like mini waders or otk wellies. I bought the Kohshins on ebay from a seller called hinahono. he sells all kinds of things from japan but he has a selection of Japanese boots and is still currently selling the Kohshins. They are kinda expensive 188 USD due to importing them i think. The fourth pair are Le Chameau Venerie otk rubber riding boots. I got them from a website called Champgrand (https://www.champgrand.fr/76-976-botte- ... _mollet-40). They still sell the boots but they are extremely expensive 935 USD. I do know that hunter has a line of knee creeper boots which are otk but havent been able to track a pair of size 10s. Also the Swedish company acquo makes a pair of otk rubber boot called oxfords. They also have ones called Valcenia but that might approach wader heights. Acquo boots are expensive though but I think cheaper then the Le Chameaus. All in all its expensive or a tough search for a pair of otk wellies, I wish more companies would sell these styles of boots. Hope this helps and good luck on your search, feel free to contact me for any questions.
Thankyou very helpful