Achievable macking fantasies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Klepperman

Re: Achievable macking fantasies

Post by Klepperman »

Was that sailing, or playing with your little dinky?
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Klepperman wrote: May 31st, 2022, 10:45 pm Was that sailing, or playing with your little dinky?

Yes. Very very witty!!!
cyclecape

Post by cyclecape »

Mackymick can I join you.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

With Mistress Kim? The more the merrier! We can all be rubber slaves together!
saxon12343

Post by saxon12343 »

My fantasy is imagining the feeling of rubbing another man's erection whilst we are both encased in a rubber mackintosh. The rubbing would lead to more of course, and I fantasize that he would make love to me properly whilst we are both still wearing our mackintoshes.To finish the picture, his would be green and mine would be red, with a nice feminine trench coat style......I can but dream, but any offers welcome
Klepperman

Post by Klepperman »

Raincoated wrote: April 28th, 2022, 5:44 pm I bought a vinyl parka a while back and copied the idea from 'custom made cagoule'. I sewed on d-rings to the front by the zip bottom, same in the middle of the back hem. Two more at the top end of the zip under the hood, and hey presto I use one large padlock to connect front and back between the legs, and another to lock the zipper to the top rings. A very acceptable raincoat bondage. Absolutely no way out. All we need now is the key holder!
I've finally turned fantasy into reality copying the above.
I have a rubbery feel hooded parka which is now fitted with the d- rings. I've done it in such a way that even with locks on, the locks cant be seen. The locking front zip loop is hidden under a storm flap.
We had a huge thunderstorm last week and I tried it out for a test run. Using the timer locks set for an hour. Brilliant! Made better by the fact the lock and chain between my thighs constantly bumped, reminding me of my trapped predicament! 2hrs next time!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

We have just had the most amazing thunder storm. Torrential rain, thunder and lightning.
We got a bit pissed. My missus bet me I wouldnt go out and walk around the fringes of the fields next to our home. Approx 2 miles. I said I would but would need something on to keep me dry.
I did it wearing just flipflops, shorts, teeshirt, and her bright yellow shiny cagoule. Hood tightly tied off and a boner for the whole two miles. The welcome home was pretty donner and blitzen too. God I love that women!!!!!
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

saxon12343 wrote: August 17th, 2022, 12:49 pm My fantasy is imagining the feeling of rubbing another man's erection whilst we are both encased in a rubber mackintosh. The rubbing would lead to more of course, and I fantasize that he would make love to me properly whilst we are both still wearing our mackintoshes.To finish the picture, his would be green and mine would be red, with a nice feminine trench coat style......I can but dream, but any offers welcome
Mmmm...sounds Wonderful
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

I have had a fantasy floating around in my head for ages. Im sure its do-able given the right set of circumstances.
Im not particularly into the AB thing, but the idea of being shiny mackintoshed up, hooded then locked or chained up on a bed like cage, with then my entire collection of rainwear thrown on top of me and being locked in for ages, just squirming around in my pvc prison. Im sure I read a similar story on here, but cant find it! The difficulty is introducing a cot with lockable bars into the family home!
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Why worry about minor technical details. We are talking about self gratification and achievement. Besides, thats what spare bedrooms are for! Sounds wonderful. Go for it!