Regarding adding Stories

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Susihough

Regarding adding Stories

Post by Susihough »

There was a lovely story back in the late 90's written by an author called "Rosemary" called "The Birthday".
Are we allowed to either copy it here or post the link to the story? I have tried to locate the author to ask her permission but haven't been able to and I don't want cause copywrite issues.

I am sure there will be members who will enjoy it. Here is a Synopsis "It's his Birthday and little does he know of the shopping spree his wife has planned out for him".

Susi
pvculike

Re: Regarding adding Stories

Post by pvculike »

Its my 60th birthday this week and the only surprises my wife has for me are a hearing aid, pressure socks and if i'm really lucky some incontinenance pants. Life is so sweet!
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

What. No glass eye?
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

pvculike wrote: June 9th, 2022, 4:44 pm Its my 60th birthday this week and the only surprises my wife has for me are a hearing aid, pressure socks and if i'm really lucky some incontinenance pants. Life is so sweet!
Happy birthday "Youngster" ;)
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

rubgum wrote: June 10th, 2022, 5:20 am
pvculike wrote: June 9th, 2022, 4:44 pm Its my 60th birthday this week and the only surprises my wife has for me are a hearing aid, pressure socks and if i'm really lucky some incontinenance pants. Life is so sweet!
Thank you, won't be long until I retire and and PVC-U-LIKE will become a long distant memory!
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

pvculike wrote: June 10th, 2022, 6:29 am
Thank you, won't be long until I retire and and PVC-U-LIKE will become a long distant memory!
Allways look for the bright side of life, even if left standing out in the pouring rain :lol:
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Hopefully it will continue in some form?
Lets get swishy!
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

The "Stones" will rock Hide Park on June 25th, they never talked about retirement, think about it :idea:
And don't forget your raincoat, it might be raining :P