Buxom Oldies.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Buxom Oldies.

Post by veradk »

I thought i would recount this tale, as I haven't posted for a while. It concerns a local elderly lady and her brother in law. Mavis, lived quite locally to me, and was pre Covid a fairly frequent visitor to our house.

She was always quite flirty and a tadge suggestive in her behaviour. She was in her mid seventies, and a rather large lady, with wonderful pendulous breasts. She always wore her hair short and parted, she wore a hint of makeup, and did look quite butch, a look I do particularly like. She had lost her sister during the pandemic, and her brother in law, also in his seventies had moved in with her. He was called Ernie. I remember from a slightly tipsy conversation with Mavis some years previously that Ernie, had one Christmas, served dinner to Mavis and her sister, wearing nothing but a clear plastic apron. She never finished the tale, and I had never had the opportunity to speak of it again.

So I was delighted some weeks ago to run into Mavis outside our local shop. She was wearing a double breasted calf length mac with a shoulder cape, which was black and of a very shiny cloth. The mac was fully buttoned and tightly belted. It had a very large collar. We started chatting and we were both delighted to meet up. Mavis didn't drive and she did have some shopping so I offered her a lift. My car I should add, is a rather low sports car, so I helped her in, and put the seat belt on for her. I should add, that there was a lot of close contact and howls of laughter whilst doing this, during which Mavis asked me to make sure her mac wasn't caught in the door. I pulled the mac over towards her and smoothed it over her thighs, Mavis said beautifully done and gave a little wiggle in the seat. I commented that the mac was lovely and it was nice to see one worn so well. She started to laugh and off we set.

I drove the short distance to her house, and parked in her drive. She invited me in for a cup of tea, which I eagerly accepted, and went to the passenger door to help her out. I managed to manoeuvre her out of the car and carried her shopping into the house. We went into the front room, and Mavis then started to remove her mac, I went to help her and again complemented her on her good taste in clothes, she said she loved the mac and had several as they were so practical. I told her I would build a catwalk in the front room and she could model for me. She started to laugh and said she was going to make the tea................... .Ill leave it there for now.
Susihough

Re: Buxom Oldies.

Post by Susihough »

.Now Veradk, stop teasing us. My imagination is running wild about Mavis. I actually think that she might be naked under that lovely Shiny Raincoat. Come on finish the story please
veradk

Post by veradk »

You can't beat a bit of teasing Susi...

Vera
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice intro
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Susihough

Post by Susihough »

veradk wrote: June 7th, 2022, 8:12 am You can't beat a bit of teasing Susi...

Vera
Oh Vera I love a nice bit of teasing (both giving and receiving).
veradk

Post by veradk »

You sound an absolute delight Susi.

Vera X
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Susihough wrote: June 9th, 2022, 11:00 am
veradk wrote: June 7th, 2022, 8:12 am You can't beat a bit of teasing Susi...

Vera
Oh Vera I love a nice bit of teasing (both giving and receiving).
Yes please me too