Buxom Oldies 2.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Buxom Oldies 2.

Post by veradk »

Mavis came back with tea, and we were chatting, when Ernie came in. I gave him my condolences. Ernie told me he missed his wife but was getting over things and how happy he was to be living with Mavis. I heartily agreed with him. I should add at this point dear reader that I have always been bisexual. Over the years I have enjoyed some threesomes, with couples.

At this point Mavis told Ernie how taken I was with her new mac. I quickly interceded at this point that it was Mavis who made the mac look so good, words to the effect of perfection on perfection. Mavis then asked if I would like to try it on... my jaw dropped and I told her I would love to. Mavis got the mac and held it for me to wear. The shiny satin material felt wonderful to the touch. It was at this point I realised that the mac was rubber lined. I did the buttons and Ernie
did the belt very tightly around my waist. It felt wonderful the mix of rubber and Mavis's perfume were intoxicating. Mavis told me that Ernie also loved the mac and frequently wore it.i was very aroused at this point. Both were giving admiring looks. Mavis told me it looked wonderful, in the case of Ernie his hands did the talking....
More to follow.
Susihough

Re: Buxom Oldies 2.

Post by Susihough »

Vera oh you lucky girl, I have got really aroused just reading this and thought of Ernie’s hand around your waist from behind you after tightening the belt and Mavis watching, ohhh this can only have gone one way. You very lucky girl…… I am so so jealous,

Susi
veradk

Post by veradk »

There are a lot more lurid details to come Susi...

Vera X
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Looking forward to part 3
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Susihough

Post by Susihough »

veradk wrote: June 8th, 2022, 2:18 pm There are a lot more lurid details to come Susi...

Vera X
Oh Vera you are teasing again, ummm and I am getting rather excited..... :D