Shiny pair at the seaside!!!

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Raincoated

Shiny pair at the seaside!!!

Post by Raincoated »

There I was, strolling along the beach with the wife and dog, at Thorpe bay, when coming towards us was a very shiny couple, he, in a dark blue cagoule, hood up, she in a wonderful long bright red mac with a fur trimmed hood, also worn up. It was chilly, threatening rain, and blustery, so hooded was fitting. I couldnt make out the faces really, but the body language said 'happy!' I smiled and a slight wave of acknowledgement was returned. Perhaps the fact we were wearing hooded (not up) shiny puffers, offered mutual respect?
spitfire617

Re: Shiny pair at the seaside!!!

Post by spitfire617 »

Thorpe Bay Essex??
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Next door to Southend. Friends of ours live there. We have been house sitting. And very nice too!!! We are from Kent. There seems to be a few on here from Southend area. Perhaps a secret kinksters paradise???
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Raincoated wrote: May 27th, 2022, 3:37 pm Next door to Southend. Friends of ours live there. We have been house sitting. And very nice too!!! We are from Kent. There seems to be a few on here from Southend area. Perhaps a secret kinksters paradise???
Go further to the left to Shoeburyness and long deserted beach just right for mac and wellie wearing on wet and windy days!!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

I visited Southend a couple of Christmases ago and was amazed at the number of glossy macks, parkas and puffers on display. Certainly a great place to rainwear watch!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Guilty!!!! Twas us me thinks! Down by the beach huts. We walked for miles. Perfect weather for it, and snug as bugs in our hoodies.
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

Southend is our local stamping ground. We often go for dog walks along the seafront, especially if its wet and windy, glossy anoraked and hooded up. We often stop by the cafe arches for a coffee. I generally wear a longer black 'high gloss' puffer parka. She loves her bright yellow one. If you see us say hello.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Blackvinyl wrote: June 8th, 2022, 8:56 am Southend is our local stamping ground. We often go for dog walks along the seafront, especially if its wet and windy, glossy anoraked and hooded up. We often stop by the cafe arches for a coffee. I generally wear a longer black 'high gloss' puffer parka. She loves her bright yellow one. If you see us say hello.
The arches by the pier??
Geedeemac

Post by Geedeemac »

Any shiny walkers in Plymouth area?