Crossdressing

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
Funpvcmac

Re: Crossdressing

Post by Funpvcmac »

I started playing about in plastic bags and bin liners early teens , then I bought a glass clear with white pinstripe Mac at a market in Newcastle it was very nice over a bin liner then I've ventured on
Joeplastic123

Post by Joeplastic123 »

I wouldn't say I'm a cross dresser, however I do love women's raincoats. I love the more feminine colours and styles, and will wear them around the house for please or if with another guy who wants me too. I have wore a pvc maids uniform with stockings and mac for another guy before and I really enjoyed that. I don't class myself as gay or bi but I love giving oral to a man and taking a man's hard cock in my arse. Each to their own, why put a label on anything? Just enjoy the little things in life you love
barbedwirelove60

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

Funpvcmac wrote: May 31st, 2022, 8:56 am Pvc dress or skirt with matching top, boots gloves and a nice long shiny raincoat the feel the noise the look the sensation .red and black are nice colours
Totally agree with you on your choice of attire... :D
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

barbedwirelove60 wrote: August 19th, 2022, 7:58 am
Funpvcmac wrote: May 31st, 2022, 8:56 am Pvc dress or skirt with matching top, boots gloves and a nice long shiny raincoat the feel the noise the look the sensation .red and black are nice colours
Totally agree with you on your choice of attire... :D
Yes to all of that. I'd also wear fishnets with garter belt.
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi love to find someone to help me with cross dressing in my PVC and rubber outfits and who are Dom as well also on fet Life user thicko 2017 please have a look if interested thanks Alan
wellygirl1

Post by wellygirl1 »

i am tv and have a real obsession with shiny maces and wellies my other half dosnt get it would be nice to have an occasional meet with a like minded guy who wants to use me in that special way only a trans girl likes
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Depending on where you are located, I'd love to meet for some fun in our macs
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

I'm like razvandobos (Annie) and love to dress in PVC, leather, latex and also denim.
I particularly love wearing knee length tight skirts or dresses teamed with stockings, suspenders and boots or heels and of course with a full length PVC Mac fastened and tightly belted to top it of.
My two favourite Macs are one I got recently on ebay in a strong pink (think Barbie) and a black one I've had for a number of years.
When dressed I feel so gooooood and submissive but unlike most of the other posts I would only wish to be dominated by a strong woman.

Heather
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

I'm out for my first time today. I'm wearing black converse hightops. "Because I don't have heels yet", a lace black top with garter belt that is holding my fishnet stocking up, a black thong, and finally a midlength black pvc mac. No makeup or wig. That's it basically nothing under my mac. Definitely got looks, no real negative comments. A few smiles and "I like your jacket " comments. I was nervous but it was also dark out and that made it easier. If I seen alot of people I just didn't make eye contact and went about my way. Definitely want to do it again
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Out again today with same outfit with my black belted mac. This time I did my makeup and have a auburn red wig on. Looks splendid and feel good .