PVC entrapment. (No explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rubadubdub

Re: PVC entrapment.

Post by Rubadubdub »

What we need to know is whether you survived it and was it worth it!!!!
pvcbliss

Re: PVC entrapment.

Post by pvcbliss »

My beautiful owner has allowed me to send this. I am being well cared for and am only allowed to wear rubber and vinyl. In bright shiny red so I cannot hide. I always have to wear a slave collar over my macintoshed hood. Punishments are severe. Last week I spent three days totally encased in four vinyl and rubber hooded macs. Locked on. My collar chain pulled tightly to the ring bolt on my sleeping cell floor. Although my hands were free, I couldnt remove the hoods which seriously impeded my breathing. Every breath sucked hot sweaty pvc to my face. I was released for only ten minutes each day to shower before being rewrapped in fresh vinyl and rubber. But I love my new mistress. And I thanked her for my punishment. For this I was rewarded with a night of passion, with both of us wrapped in the softest, shiniest, hooded vinyl. It was magical. I must go.

HE IZ A GOOD SLAVE MOSTLY. He HAVE SUPRIS GIFT. A NEW RAINSuit WIV attach snout hooded mask wit won hole. It funny when he breath in out and gasp for air. Mittens and feet also fix so cant tuch.
pvcbliss

Re: PVC entrapment. (No explicit)

Post by pvcbliss »

Ive been allowed to update again. I am deeply in love with my beautiful mistress. I am only allowed to wear the most sensuous, shiny hooded rainwear constantly. She wears the same, while punishing me for the most minor infractions. I dropped a spoon this morning and after completing this task to her satisfaction, I am to be chain up in three hooded macs with that dreaded snout mask on for two days. It will be awful.

Rong. Five day. Hoo iz thiz she? I is mistress. Big punish for thiz. Hi is to lern. More mac and many chain. Hi look gud in his shiny red macz. Big shiny hood and up. Collar fix. Chain fix. Five day. You earth peeple lik zis?

He pleed forgive no five. So now he get seven. Lots shine vinil rubber pvc plastic. I no he like a lot reely.
Last edited by pvcbliss on October 24th, 2022, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Love it. Amazing if this is real. I would swap with you anytime. To be made to wear my macs constantly would be bliss pvcbliss!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Yum love this .I'm also on ebay uk searching for lovely hooded rainwear always buying ladys used macs .
As soon as I see one of yours I'm going to bid and hopefully get it.
Then I will wait for you to follow deliver and catch me with it on back to front .
Love the story.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Nylon macs wrote: October 25th, 2022, 1:52 pm Yum love this .I'm also on ebay uk searching for lovely hooded rainwear always buying ladys used macs .
As soon as I see one of yours I'm going to bid and hopefully get it.
Then I will wait for you to follow deliver and catch me with it on back to front .
Love the story.
My Mistress has instructed me to write this as her writing is not yet the best.
You actually bought one of her entrapment macks a while back now.
She has requested that you must wear, two at a time, shiny rubber or vinyl hooded macs, first of the two, back to front, for the next three days continuously. Both indoors and out. Thick lockable collars should be fitted and locked on. At least one hood must be worn up and both up whenever possible. She will be watching you, and any infraction of her rules could jeopardise your future enslavement with us. Report back if you are willing to accept the proposal. Even if you are not, you may well be abducted anyway. A life of continuous wearing of hooded rainwear locked on, awaits you SLAVE!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Ok this sounds like a threat so I will obey you and your mistress and do what you wish .
I have probably bought a mac from your mistress or fro. You in the past .as I'm always bidding on macs and some are from around Exeter or Devon. It adds to my fetish buying local just incase the person saleing may also be into thos fetish.
And seems like your the ones I have bought a mac from and knows what I'm going to use it for.
So I'm happy to comply with you and your mistresses orders master
Pvcboy2004

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

I buy a lot of shiny Plastic macs never got me yet.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Pvcboy2004 wrote: March 4th, 2023, 7:39 am I buy a lot of shiny Plastic macs never got me yet.
I will be on my way soon
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Well Nylon macs. Very interesting.
Exeter. She was inspecting a potential slave at the Rougemont Hotel, Queen Street, only a few nights ago. He failed. Not having maintained his instructed dress code. He was wearing his mack but not collared or locked on. Tch tch. She's very strict on this.
You will have to confirm when you are ready to complete your three day task. A date and time. She has the ability to watch you whenever she likes. She knows who you are and where you are. The mack you bought gives her a telepathic connection. Her minds eye is already watching. Do not displease her. She may not release you from the hoods. I know what she is capable of.
By the way, I am not your master, I am one of her shiny vinyl slaves. Im allowed to communicate, because she can speak our word, she cannot yet write it well.
Be sure this is what you want. Vinyl and rubber hooded slavedom is severe. Perpetual. No release. Forever raincoated and hooded. Bondage is a way of life. There are many of us. Escape is impossible. Any attempt, not only is futile, but punishment is serious. Imagine, multilayers of suits, raincoats, chained and locked up on a small caged bed. Your rubber snout hood, attached to the sleepsack you are locked into, sucking in and out with each desperate breath. For days. Sometimes longer. Pleasure is also used as a torture. Use your imagination. Now ten fold it!
Nylon is not known here, but they are very adaptable. Become a good slave and anything is possible.
Im instructed to finish.

End.