How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by JellyMan »

rainwearworshipper, I can’t remember when I finally realised I was not the only one. It never occurred to me that anyone would wear PVC rainwear for sexual purposes (other than I wanted to if the opportunity arose -which it never did), only for fashion or protection. It might have been a copy of shiny magazine with a naked girl in a see through plastic Mac on the cover, but even then I assumed it was just a photographic opportunity. I bought the magazine (because It was in a sex shop and I thought anything ought to be acceptable) and was surprised to see more images and stories inside. About 80% were latex and 20% plastic. It was the really bad stories that went with the pictures that excited me, along the lines of “Samantha loves to wear her plastic Mac when she does the housework naked”. Although I might have had an inkling before that. Much later, once the Internet was a thing, my eyes were fully opened.

JM
burberry buyer

Post by burberry buyer »

Mine started when I was at school, A Black gaberdine trench coat, black rubber wellies when an older school friend asked me if I would like to see him wanking. I had known him for a while and said yes.we found a secluded spot, and he asked me to take his cock out, being young I had no idea what to expect as I unzipped him, and this huge 9 inch cock was in my hands, apart from my own cock this was the first time I had seen another cock.
He asked me to hold it and I could feel the warmth of it, he asked me to rub it and as I did it grew hard in my hand he glistening Knob stood proud as I held it. he took over and wanked furiously, he then asked me to come closer and kneel down,this was all new to me and said suck it please, I obeyed him as he slowly fed its length down my throat. It felt amazing as he held my head and pulled me up and down. after 10 minutes he started to moan
and said he was ready to cum,and seconds later a huge gush of whit thick creamy spunk shot out landing on my for some unknown reason it looked amazing too this day and very much older I have a collection of well spunked on raincoats and use another site to contact people who would like me to suck them off,I love the feel off a hard cock in my mouth, knowing that what ever coat I am wearing will be like a spunk diary.
At present there are more than 50 loads been dumped on it , back, front, sleeves collar. I use an air freshener to keep it nice.
I would love to be used in a line up of cocks to suck and get covered in spuk
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

My pleasures and fetish for plastics started when I discovered the pleasures of black bin bags , years ago pre 80s when black bags where thick pvc , not like the environmental ones you get today, used to love the feeling of plastic, developed into at the time had no job pre 14 would make my own black bag trousers, and tops would love wearing in my bedroom,then when I got a Saturday job bought my first pvc clear with red stripes jelly jacket from C&A , move stopped since

Still love plastic macs to this day
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

My pleasures and fetish for plastics started when I discovered the pleasures of black bin bags , years ago pre 80s when black bags where thick pvc , not like the environmental ones you get today, used to love the feeling of plastic, developed into at the time had no job pre 14 would make my own black bag trousers, and tops would love wearing in my bedroom,then when I got a Saturday job bought my first pvc clear with red stripes jelly jacket from C&A , move stopped since

Still love plastic macs to this day
debs37

Post by debs37 »

I may have commented on this subject before.
I think I was about 14 when I first wore PVC, It was a mac from woolworths. I remember it well, I was shopping with my mother and it started to rain and she took me into the shop and bought me a pink PVC mac. In the 80s they where very fashionable. I wore it to school the next day and most of the girls in the class asked me where Id got. Come the following Monday a lot of them had one.
I loved those coats and had a few, different colours. Baby Blue, green and clear PVC. Id often buy a tight mac, jelly coat as we called them and just wear a tight t shirt under it. guys liked the look, and us girlies get a "Tingle."
My first encounter sexually was with a friend and we found an over the head pvc coat in a charity shop in the early 90s.. I remember the dressing room. but that's for another time..
Now a days I wear PVC most days when it rains..

Debs.x
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

debs37 wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 2:21 pm I may have commented on this subject before.
I think I was about 14 when I first wore PVC, It was a mac from woolworths. I remember it well, I was shopping with my mother and it started to rain and she took me into the shop and bought me a pink PVC mac. In the 80s they where very fashionable. I wore it to school the next day and most of the girls in the class asked me where Id got. Come the following Monday a lot of them had one.
I loved those coats and had a few, different colours. Baby Blue, green and clear PVC. Id often buy a tight mac, jelly coat as we called them and just wear a tight t shirt under it. guys liked the look, and us girlies get a "Tingle."
My first encounter sexually was with a friend and we found an over the head pvc coat in a charity shop in the early 90s.. I remember the dressing room. but that's for another time..
Now a days I wear PVC most days when it rains..

Debs.x
I would have been one of the guys loving the look 😉. Glad to hear you started a trend, but alas it must have been nowhere where I was brought up as there were few macs like that were I lived. The sighting of a girl in a jelly jacket was wonderful but far too few.
razo

Post by razo »

Really love these stories! It's amazing how similar they are to mine as well.

Back in the late 90s, when I was about 11 my parents bought me a Misty Harbor raincoat from Sears. There was something about the way it smelled, how incredibly soft and smooth it was and the way it made a "swish" sound when I ran my hand down the vinyl material. I really loved wearing it because to me it felt like I was being hugged and protected by my raincoat. Especially on rainy and windy days. All those feelings resulted in me becoming very attracted to it.

Being an 11 year old boy going through puberty I was curious to try many things and my biggest interest was my raincoat. One day while my parents had gone out, I put a pillow inside my raincoat, laid it on my bed and started to "fool around". My body was not prepared for the incredible sensations my raincoat was giving me as part of me slid against the wonderful slippery material. The pleasure built up more and more until I reached uncharted territory and resulted in my first orgasm!

After that day, I thought people would somehow know what I did with my raincoat and felt embarrassed to wear it. My parents would force me to wear it whenever it rained but I would take it off and put it in my backpack as soon as I got to school. When I was alone with my raincoat however, things were very very different.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Hi Debs,

I remember those pvc raincoats from Woolworths quite well. Most of them were unlined, as Woolies just had cheap unlined vinyl coats.
In the 70s, shiny unlined vinyl raincoats were mostly available in the basic colors, like white, blue and red. Later, in the 80s, they hallo had pink, green and yellow raincoats.
I very liked the 70s styles as they had nice designs, e.g. blue shiny coat, with white trim and red shiny coats with white trim and white shiny coats with red and blue trims.
Also the pockets were in different colors, e.g, the red one had white pockets, and the white coat had blue pockets, etc.
Some 70s designs had a collar, and a matching southwester and a matching belt.
In the 80s, they switched to raincoats with a hood and no belts, but a drawstring at the waist.

Nice memories, how the raincoat fashion changed at that time.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Hi Debs,

I remember those pvc raincoats from Woolworths quite well. Most of them were unlined, as Woolies just had cheap unlined vinyl coats.
In the 70s, shiny unlined vinyl raincoats were mostly available in the basic colors, like white, blue and red. Later, in the 80s, they hallo had pink, green and yellow raincoats.
I very liked the 70s styles as they had nice designs, e.g. blue shiny coat, with white trim and red shiny coats with white trim and white shiny coats with red and blue trims.
Also the pockets were in different colors, e.g, the red one had white pockets, and the white coat had blue pockets, etc.
Some 70s designs had a collar, and a matching southwester and a matching belt.
In the 80s, they switched to raincoats with a hood and no belts, but a drawstring at the waist.

Nice memories, how the raincoat fashion changed at that time.
Steve83

Post by Steve83 »

It’s so interesting to read people having a similar experience. For me it started as a child. My older brother had a rain coat that he hated and it just sat in his wardrobe I remember one day going in to take something and brushed past this coat and noticed the way it felt. I wasn’t sure why I liked it bit it had me hooked! I kept going back in to feel it touch it and smell it. As I knew he never worse or I took it and hid it under my bed. I would then wear it in bed every night. Started experimenting with it when everyone was out just wearing it naked and getting in the full bath wearing it. I was in love with it ha ha! Had no idea why this happened but I never stopped that love and now at nearly 40 my heart still races at the sight touch and smell of rain jackets pvc and waterproof gear