Always check the small print. (F/m non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
pvcbliss

Always check the small print. (F/m non explicit)

Post by pvcbliss »

I spent far to much time searching ebay, vinted, and googling 'shiny hooded macs, or rubber lined macs or pvc mackintoshes'. Hoping to find that elusive item, so many of us dream of owning. So when it does appear, its a hallelujah moment!
Seven day auction. Saved to watching. You send a buy it now request. You need it as soon as possible. The bullshit 'going on holiday' ploy, falls on deaf ears. No reply.
Day seven. You bang in the final biggest bid.
4.....3.....2....1sec.....
'YOU HAVE WON THIS ITEM. You are elated!
You pay. You wait. You re-read the ad. You re- study the photos.

Ladies full length raincoat macintosh.
Large attached hood.
Very shiny glossy patent vinyl.
Soft and smooth to the touch.
Very very tactile.
Fully lined throughout in soft shiny black rubber.
This is a macintosh enthusiasts dream coat.
Very versatile size.
It will fit you perfectly.
Straps in all the right places.

There were several lines of tiny small print.
My eyesight decided to ignore.
Something to do with no returns, consequences etc.
I just wanted it. Preferably NOW!
Imagine how surprised I was, ten minutes later, when opening the front door to my little bungalow, there, on the doorstep, a large box.
Oddly without any labels to, or from.
I sat the box down in my bedroom.
On opening...... oh my god.....
The most amazing, erotic material, just poured through my hands. It flowed like glycerine, almost alive. It was begging me to be worn. I already had a massive stiffy. What clothes I had on were quickly gone. Slipping my arms into the sleeves was such a sensation. I pulled the mack gently around myself. It seemed to wrap itself around and between my thighs and legs, even caressing the tops of my toes. I was in heaven. Shutting my eyes as I slowly pulled up and over, the huge hood, it felt huge as it cascaded around my balding head. Amazingly erotic. I was almost in a trace. My mind racing, visions of the advertised straps, appeared in my thoughts. 'Mmmm...yes', I thought I heard someone say. As I opened my eyes, the collar tightened, the cuffs gripped my wrists, my knees and ankles seem to pull together, my hands were now in thumbless mitts. The hood slowly tightened around my face. A gag seemed to slip slide between my lips. The coat was taking control of me.
The voice '.....you should have read the small print. there are NO RETURNS, from where you will be going. The CONSEQUENCES for not reading this small print are, that in buying this macintosh, you have submitted yourself to becoming a permanent macintosh slave on the female dominated Planet of Macmac. To be used and abused by whoever receives you from transportation, which will happen...... The hood closed around me, the collar tightened more......... blackness.
Last edited by pvcbliss on August 26th, 2022, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaggyfan

Re: Always check the small print.

Post by Kaggyfan »

A very interesting twist. I can put my hands up to the buying bit. You get almost manic about owning the desired object. Impulse buying at its worst! (Or best?!)
Klepperman

Post by Klepperman »

Ive got a wardrobe full of impulse buys!!!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

You and me both. I think ebay, vinted and the rest should be banned. Im sure half the bidders for shiny rainwear come from this forum!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Last edited by pvcbliss on June 5th, 2022, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

And yet another purchase. Cant help myself. An asos shiny vinyl mac. No wafting away to alien climates. Shame. Sounded intriguing!!!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Asos were a great supplier of vinyl wear a while back. They sold a wonderful longer length shiny black parka with a massive extending hood like a snorkel which could be folded back into a normal size. The vinyl is exquisite to the touch. I only have one. I would like to buy another if anyone has one! I also bought some shorter vinyl/pu zipper rainmacs in various colours, attached hoods, very shiny and tactile. I loved the ' oily' smell they gave off when new. Sadly they seemed to have closed the vinyl mac door. Just the odd puffa these days.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Me being intpo the kagoul thing, I found some nice kaggies on Asos a while back. Some real nice shiny blue traditional shape ones. Bought myself a couple. Always on the look out.
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

A few years ago Asos were certainly a front runner for shiny rainwear. Unfortunately they seem to have switched off. In fact shiny wear seems to have slipped off the fashion radar sadly.
Highshine5

Re: Always check the small print. (F/m non explicit)

Post by Highshine5 »

I came across this story the other day. It really ticks the boxes on my fantasy wish list. Pvcbliss has written several along these lines. Must be due for another?