Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Plastic pants

Post by JellyMan »

Thanks for the suggestions Annabel, much appreciated.

I hadn't thought about the Post Office. Hopefully the parcel wouldn't get damaged in transit. Imagine the pretty assistant saying "sorry your package of adult plastic pants seems to have become undone" :shock:

JM
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Not for me but I understand that people who enjoy being beaten sometimes don plastic pants in case any broken skin causes soiling to their everyday clothing afterwards.
mason

Post by mason »

JellyMan wrote: May 11th, 2022, 4:15 pm Thanks for the suggestions Annabel, much appreciated.

I hadn't thought about the Post Office. Hopefully the parcel wouldn't get damaged in transit. Imagine the pretty assistant saying "sorry your package of adult plastic pants seems to have become undone" :shock:

JM
The fucking postie once delivered a small parcel containing some plastic pants I'd ordered from overseas to my neighbour... and he opened it before realising they were for me

It was beyond embarrassing. Luckily they have long since moved out after a marital breakdown
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

.......moved out after a marital breakdown
Nosey people like these don't deserve any better ! :twisted: Apart from that it is not their business if you order things like that for an incontinent elderly relative. ;)
Not for me but I understand that people who enjoy being beaten sometimes don plastic pants in case any broken skin causes soiling to their everyday clothing afterwards.
If also worn during the punishment they would cause a nice noise when being hit. This does at least work nicely with shiny vinyl trousers.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Maybe the neighbour took the opportunity to ask his wife to dress him in them, or put them on herself.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Sounds like there is no totally reliable way to get plastic pants without the threat of discovery. Maybe the answer is a new publication “PVC Knickers for Beginners, 100 monthly publications containing parts to build your very own heat seam sealer. Issue one only £1.99 and includes the first parts to build the machine and clear plastic gusset inset. Terms and conditions apply, normal price £9.99, you will not own the pants, do not pass go, do not collect 100 raincoats, smooth and shiny feel is subject to status.”.

Problem is… how do you buy the magazine secretly? Damn, I thought I had the answer.

JM
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

JellyMan wrote: May 10th, 2022, 5:05 pm
sergiouk wrote: May 10th, 2022, 8:59 am Apart from the occasional month when I've had to wear women's underwear like French or directoire knickers…
You can’t just say that, please explain more about HAVING to wear women’s underwear…
😁 JM
When instructed to when I had a her who must be obeyed of course (and she'd locked all my other underwear away).
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

I've never had a problem with plastic pants (I think they're usually just labelled as 'underwear' and I buy a lot of different stuff from China and they're mostly unreadable anyway) although other things have been a bit less discreet. Worst though was a large case of nappies that had been poorly taped and then battered in transit so the top flaps were part open and my neighbour could easily see what was in it (I don't know if she did but...).
NylonPVC

Post by NylonPVC »

Most of mine are Haian which I got from AliExpress or Amazon. I have even bought some plastic bloomers from them as well which feel just as great against the skin. They can take a while to be delivered but at times, I have had ones arrive within the week.

I generally will just wear them at home, although have worn them out at times as underwear which can be quite exciting although a bit sweaty. Someone in a supermarket asked me if I could grab something from the top shelf, and the top of the plastic would obviously had been spotted by anyone looking in that direction as I had to raise my arm.

Just wished more guys were into wearing them and even better if meeting someone into them.
Hoodedandmasked

Post by Hoodedandmasked »

I have worn many brands over the years - but now it's Haian all the time. I have three transparent blue, three transparent white and two transparent black. I wear size L but can't seem to find any such in transparent black now.
Any links where I might find success?