Crossdressing

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
Muddy_hunters

Re: Crossdressing

Post by Muddy_hunters »

jane mackintosh wrote: September 29th, 2021, 9:05 pm Mmmm!! Love to wear bra. pantys, suspenderbelt & stockings under a slishy, rustling rubber mac & expose myself to some horny pervert.
Sounds great, add some rubber hoots and I'll happily be the pervert!
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

I think many men who have had interest macks and rainwear have tried on a ladies mack at some time in their lives, I know I did and still do.
'Did'..... happened in my teens and early days of discovering macks as a schoolboy, My mother had a few macks, all rubber lined, which were the fashion in my early days.
The smell, the sound and the feel of them excited me, so yes I tried them on and even a pair of her high heels as well (although the fit was far from perfect). The macks were lovely and I stood dressed for various length of time looking at myself in the mirror, sometimes with the hood up.
The fear of being caught was alwys there, so I had to be careful to put things away correctly.

'The 'still do'.....bit applies to today as I buy the plastic macks from Pvc U Like along with other items. Yes they are the ladies styles, but I buy them for the pleasure of wearing plastic either as a dressing gown or as a mack, but generally I wear them for pleasure around the house, dressed or naked.

Do I crossdress, I would not say I do...........but saying that I love to see Wanda Nylon and similar CD's dressing and especially the Anna's Plastic Salon collection.

I will always admit to a liking a good mack on a normal everyday lady, a crossdresser or anyone who does it for the love of the macks and their fetish..
So much better than these 'paid models' flaunting and parading themselves for fetish photos in magazines and the web.
I often think back to the early magazines I would purchased filled with models and paying an exorbitant price in a bookshop.
One thing about Atomage, a very high percentage of the photos were 'real' people.

So am I in favour of crossdresser's writing in the Board Indexes and categories, the answer is YES!!
We all share a common theme..........we love macks.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

Just because we cross dress or happy dress does not mean we are gay but i admit i love to be in my pvc maid uniform indoors and wear my macs outdoors. I do chat with men on skype when i am dressed and yes i do do as i am told because i feel so submissive when in fem mode, curtsy from jenny
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

maidjenny wrote: October 4th, 2021, 7:23 pm Just because we cross dress or happy dress does not mean we are gay but i admit i love to be in my pvc maid uniform indoors and wear my macs outdoors. I do chat with men on skype when i am dressed and yes i do do as i am told because i feel so submissive when in fem mode, curtsy from jenny
I could not agree more jenny. I'm the same.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

Gay or bi ? I cross dress and like to pleasure cock orally does this make me bi or gay ?
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

It just makes you sexy & kinky. Mmmmmmmmm!!!!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

kinkycumbria wrote: October 5th, 2021, 1:14 pm Gay or bi ? I cross dress and like to pleasure cock orally does this make me bi or gay ?
And wear a pvc mac on top of my attire
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
veradk

Post by veradk »

I've been a cross dresser for well over fifty years now. I adore dressing and always have. I dress in vintage and fetish wear and have a good wardrobe of both. I'm fortunate to have a very supportive wife. I would certainly put myself in the bisexual camp, always have.
Carol

Post by Carol »

I have crossdressed for well over 50 years. I was conscious of my gender dysphoria roughly from a young age. I was also conscious of my love of ladies traditional plastic and nylon macs, around a similar time. I am known on a number of rainwear forums for my dressing in womenswear and ladies macs. People know me there as Suzie Milne, I’m much less known as Carol. Strangely, around 4 years ago, I developed a curiosity regarding men’s plastic macs, particularly genuine Pakamacs. They now form a large part of my collection and photos, in a weird reverse crossdressing way.
I’m transgender and devoted to Pakamacs
See my photos at http://plasticmacs.co.uk
See my videos at https://youtube.com/c/MsPakamac
Funpvcmac

Post by Funpvcmac »

Pvc dress or skirt with matching top, boots gloves and a nice long shiny raincoat the feel the noise the look the sensation .red and black are nice colours