Rain at last

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mactosh

Rain at last

Post by mactosh »

It is great today, first rain for weeks in the east of England. I just had to go for a walk in the rain.
I dressed in a denim knee length skirt and with my leather boots. For the rain I chose my Totes pink full length mac with hood. I havent worn it for some years except indoors. Hood up off I went. Very quiet, the only person I spotted was a youngish woman dressed nicely in a navy spotted rain jacket, I am sure by Joules, I know that as I have a similar one. I arrived back home after ten minutes and quiet wet. I took off my mac to find it now leaks quite badly but so what I felt great.
As it was still raining I thought why not another quick walk. I put on my red nylon cape by Rainmac, hood up off I went. I chose the same root and yes the young woman was on her way back. I quickly crossed the road so I was walking towards her. She gave me a broad smile and said high and then "I love your cape". I was so taken aback that I said nothing before she was gone. I so wanted to talk and ask her about her mack.
I so want to be a woman.
Retinaquester

Re: Rain at last

Post by Retinaquester »

lovely story. Been there. Not being able to give the "best" answer when a lady in (almost) a mac asked a question. Here in the Netherlands we are in the same boat. No rain for a least a month now, and no rain in the forcast yet. Although saterday, the day before mothersday there was a little summershower that triggered a lof of modern rainwear. For a short time
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Thankfully there is now some rain in the forecast for parts of England at least. With thundery showers it is a bit of a lottery whether there will be any rain in this locality but given half a chance I will be out in it, although appreciative comments from women are probably not very likely.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

There was heavy rain here yesterday, I went out for a pushbike ride and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

Raining today so i will be out in Ilkley for a pac a mac walk near the river.
mactosh

Post by mactosh »

Maidjenny and rainworshipper, what did you wear out in the rain?
mactosh

Post by mactosh »

Maidjenny and rainworshipper, what did you wear out in the rain?
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

In my case I was wearing a blue mac from PVC u Like, a cotton tee shirt and a pair of black PVC shorts. Thinking I might be out in it again tomorrow if it is raining.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I was wearing my navy jeantex long plastic raincoat (old but in great condition) over my jeans but also wearing my nylons and panties, and a plastic pinny so i could not unfasten my coat.