Never in a million years - part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Never in a million years - part 2

Post by JellyMan »

Explicit content.

Shelia was feeling a lot better and the rashes on her skin were going down after a few days of avoiding normal fabric clothing as much as she could. Despite being very old fashioned, she did walk around the house naked, and it helped that their living room suite was a smooth leather, but it was never very comfortable - too cold initially, but too hot later on. She wore the plastic trousers - which were more like joggers - a lot in between, and had experimented with wearing a cotton tee shirt for just a short time, but invariably regretted it. Derek’s PVC anorak could be worn inside out, and got very warm quickly, but not practical in public. She was getting annoyed at the lack of choice of attire, and had no choice but to wear normal clothes for work, and not yet had the guts to wear the plastic trousers underneath, partly because she didn’t own many pairs of normal trousers as she had always been a strict skirt or dress girl. Each evening she had a new ritual of flinging her clothes off as soon as she was through the front door and getting Derek to apply a soothing cream to any very itchy rash areas. Usually followed by slipping into the plastic trousers. Derek was not getting tired of seeing his wife without clothes and in clear vinyl.

That evening Derek bounded down stairs as Shelia walked in, he was carrying a quite large brown parcel, “looks like the first order has arrived”. He had of course checked the contents earlier, getting extremely excited, and removed his ‘personal items’, before resealing the parcel to make it look untouched. His wife was about half way through stripping off, “give me a chance love, I must get these bloody tights off”, and she steadied herself against the bannister as she rid herself of the hosiery and slipped her skirt off.
“What’s in there that I can wear to cover my dignity?”, she was still disrobing and finally naked, the top of her thighs were quite red, “have you got the cream please, or I will end up scratching these raw”, she rubbed her legs, trying not to use her nails.
Derek bent down, whipped out the cream, and gently massaged the white substance as he revelled in being close to her shaved pussy. His wife didn’t care, she just wanted the itching to stop.

They sat on the sofa and Derek ripped the package open. The first item he pulled out was pink and translucent. He unfolded it, “oh these are bedjams, I though they would do you for nighttime while we wait for the bed sheets to arrive”.
His wife did not look happy, “doesn’t look much different from the trousers I have, why didn’t you get something in a solid colour?”
“They only had them in see-through colours, there is not much choice in off the shelf”, and he passed the items to her.
Her face improved as she felt them, “this seems a better quality of material than my plastic joggers from the doctor, slightly heavier and dare I say it, more luxurious. What else is in there?”
Derek pulled out something red, his wife beckoned wildly, “gimme, gimme”, and waved her hands at him. He passed the folded items to her.
She grabbed them and flapped them open, then without saying a word, her legs shot into the solid pearlised dark(ish) red trousers. She stood up and pulled them up quickly, “oh my God”, she said, “covered up and comfortable at the same time, this is just perfect”, then she repeated the operation with the top, pulling it over her head and down over her naked breasts.
“That’s more like it, and I have to say I do like the colour, but why does it have those coloured bands on the arms?”, she pulled the sleeve to highlight a mustard coloured line above a white one.
“It’s a sauna suit, I think it is meant to look sporty, you wear it to lose weight I think”, Derek explained.
“So you think I’m too fat? Want me to lose weight? I have to say that is a very underhanded way to go about it”, her face was screwed up in anger.
“No love, not at all, it’s just the only thing I could find for quick delivery in a solid colour that keeps your dignity”, Derek hurriedly explained, trying to defuse the situation.
Shelia looked unconvinced, but didn’t push things any further, “anything else in there?”, then added a snipe, “maybe something that will make me prettier or enhance my cleavage for you?”
“No, don’t be silly, you are perfect just the way you are”, he said contritely. It seemed to calm her down and she sat back down on the sofa, making the red plastic pull tight around her pussy and over her lovely thighs.
Derek pulled out a black shiny item and unfolded it, holding up the PVC trench coat complete with epaulettes, storm flaps and a wide buckled belt.
Shelia eyed it suspiciously, “not sure when you think I’ll be wearing that”, she took it from her husband, holding it out in front of by the shoulders, “but at least it is fashionable item, even if it is made of plastic”.
“That’s it”, Derek said, “all that was in there, just for now, until the main delivery arrives”.
His wife walked out of the living room, making a joyous zippy sound as the vinyl sauna suit moved, “I think I need tea”, she said as she exited into the hallway and hung up the raincoat by the front door before turning towards her kitchen.
Derek look through the open doorway, “now I never thought I’d see a plastic mac hanging in the hallway in this house”, he whispered to himself and smiled.

Shelia showered before bed, she wanted to feel fresh for at least a few minutes in the day. She stood naked in the doorway to the bedroom, her pale skin glistening with dampness in the subdued bedside lighting. She was unable to dry normally as the very surface of towels that were so effective was like drawing a very rough sandpaper over her skin, so she used a hairdryer to remove most of the dampness. Derek sat in bed trying not to be too obvious about liking seeing his wife nude, especially with her shaved pussy. She spotted his gaze and quickly moved to cover her modesty with her hands.
“Oh for goodness sake darling, we are married, and I have seen you without clothes on before. Now come to bed and let’s try to have a cuddle”, he said knowing full well it was unlikely.
Derek had thoughtfully laid out her new bedjams, and she sat on them with her back to her husband, eking out the moments of not having to wear vinyl against her skin.
Derek could see that she was struggling with the nighttime regime and didn’t find sleep easy. He adored seeing his wife dressed in PVC but he would give that up in an instant if it meant she could be comfortable and sleep well in a normal nightie, as she used to.
He ran his hands over her shoulders, having first donned the vinyl gloves, so that his hands did not irritate her skin. He massaged her neck muscles and felt her begin to relax. He moved down her back, using the palms to release the tension in a circular motion. Soon the massage turned from medicinal to sensual, and he could see his wife had closed her eyes and was lost in the attention. Occasionally his hands strayed around her front, just briefly, enough to caress her tits, or slide his fingers over her pussy. She didn’t resist.
Derek so wanted to feel his wife’s bare skin against his own, but knew the discomfort that would cause her.
“Stand up darling”, he said, “just for a moment”, then he took the pyjamas and lay them out on her side of the bed and gestured for her to lay on them, so that none of her touched the cotton sheet. “Wait a few moments”, he said quietly and slipped off the bed and over to the wardrobe.
He was taking a big chance as Shelia would see where he stashed his PVC collection if she was watching him. He removed the pile of clothes and took out the large box, and lifted the lid. After a short rummage he pulled out two black shiny items. These were his own plastic joggers and jelly jacket that he had bought secretly. He sat on the side of the bed and slowly slid his bare legs into the soft shiny vinyl, delighting in the cool feeling, his idea being that he could hold her her providing one of them was in plastic. He had to push his hard dick under the material as he reached his waist. He turned towards his wife, as he zipped up the jacket, “I thought it would be nice to have a cuddle?”
Shelia didn’t say a word.
Derek moved over to her and slid his gloved fingers along the inside of her bare leg, ending with them resting against her clit. She didn’t protest. He gently massaged between her legs, and she closed her eyes. He was waiting to be rebuffed, but she remained compliant.
Her breathing became quicker as he worked his magic fingers and suddenly she spoke with quite a hard tone that he wasn’t expecting.
“Harder”, then a few seconds later is a slightly softer voice, “harder please”.
Derek was slightly taken aback, having only ever had missionary position sex with Shelia; always ending as soon as he had come, he had never seen his wife actually enjoying sex.
His fingers worked harder, and as he did Shelia started to moan and writhe, drawing her legs up and apart to give him maximum access to her now very damp labia. She was so lost in the moment she didn’t realise she was gripping the cotton sheet, her knuckles were white with the strain and her back arched up as if trying to push herself into his hands.
Derek was stood over his wife, caressing her breasts with his left hand as his right continued down below.
“Harder please, much harder”, she insisted.
Derek didn’t want to hurt her, but the way she was reacting that didn’t seem possible, in fact he was rubbing her clit so hard now that his fingers were starting to ache. His dick was hard as rock pushing against it’s black shiny prison, and he so wanted it to be in her cunt right now, but she was paying no attention to his needs.
Every time she reached a new level of panting and writhing he was sure she was close to climax, but it never seemed to come, she just kept getting more and more turned on and insistent that he not stop.
Then suddenly she let out a dull scream and her whole body spasmed. He legs, that were wide apart, now clamped his hand tight with his fingers still pressing on her clitoris. She juddered, then again, repeating every few seconds, but each one slightly less than the last. Her back was raised off the bed and the plastic pyjama top was stuck to it with sweat.
Shelia laid back, her bare chest heaving and her hair was matted from perspiration. Her eyes were closed and for a moment Derek felt that his wife was in another world, a world of passionate orgasm, a world that didn’t seem to include him other than to provide the mechanics of her pleasure.
Shelia’s breathing slowly subsided, then her head turned to the side and she was asleep.
Derek felt conflicted. He was pleased that Sheila was able to sleep and it looked like she might get a decent night as a result, but he also felt used and unfulfilled. He wanted to come, but it had been all about her. Maybe this was what she felt after sex with him?

Derek tried to masterbate for relief, thinking that looking at his naked wife would suffice, but somehow it felt dirty and wrong. In the end he slipped onto the bed next to his wife, still wearing the plastic outfit, but now with no boner. He lay there unable to sleep, getting hot and sweaty and delightfully uncomfortable, and no erection.

Shelia awoke, stuck to the bedjams which were only partly under her. She felt very groggy but relaxed and well rested for the first time in a very long time. Derek was not there.
Suddenly she felt very ashamed at what she remembered. Ashamed at what she had felt and ashamed at the way she acted. She was sure that her husband had walked out her, and why wouldn’t he with a slut for a wife. She got out of bed, determined to not to let him go if he had not yet left. She went to the chest of drawers and started to dress in her sandpaper clothes, determined to suffer in order to regain her dignity in pretty cotton.
Her knickers were on, already starting to itch, and she was trying to fasten her bra when the bedroom door opened.
“Hello sleepy head”, Derek said In a cheerful voice, then he looked her up and down, “no need for work clothes it’s Saturday, remember”, and he placed the tray of tea and breakfast precariously on the nearest bedside table.
Shelia looked bewildered, “why, er, what”, she mumbled.
“Come back to bed, I’ve made you your favourite toast and lemon curd. The tea is brewed just the way you like it”, he raised a cup on a fine bone china saucer to demonstrate.
“I was, er, a slut, I’m sorry, please forgive me, I’ll never let that happen again”, she begged.
He smiled a broad smile, “oh yes you bloody well will if I have anything to do with it”.
“What?”, she quizzed.
Derek raised his teacup, with his little finger out theatrically, “here’s to my beautiful wife and her stunningLy sensual body and fantastic orgasms”.

Over the coming days sex had become very good, although Derek did have to swap hands as Shelia’s demands for stimulation grew ever more confident. She allowed him to fuck her even though it was uncomfortable even with a condom. They snuggled with one or other, or both, wearing full plastic outfits, and Shelia had been introduced to the contents of Derek’s secret stash. She seemed more accepting than he expected but this was largely due to the fact that she had found the box ages ago but never let on. At first she really struggled with what she called “the plastic baby pants”. They were not much use for controlling her medical condition as they didn’t cover a lot, but he did seem to be even better in bed if she had done as he asked and spent the evening naked except for the glass clear plastic knickers, which she liked to wiggle her bottom at him when she was wearing them.

Three weeks later a very large parcel arrived whilst they were both at work. Shelia had returned home first to find the note saying it was left at their neighbours. When Derek arrived, and found his wife out, but the FedEx card on the kitchen table, and suspected she had been side-tracked by coffee and a good chinwag with Sadie, so he popped round and rung the doorbell.
What greeted him was a big surprise, Sadie answered the door in a black PVC one piece suit. As Derek entered the house he was filled with simultaneous terror and delight as he witnessed vinyl and plastic items strewn over the sofa, and next to it was an open brown paper parcel. Shelia was sitting drinking coffee, thankfully in her normal work clothes, which Derek knew covered the pearlescent red sauna suit beneath.
“Hello love”, Sheila said in a very matter of fact way, “your parcel was damaged in transit and some items fell out when Sadie took it in. I’ve been showing her our new kinky stuff”.
Her husband was stunned. Stunned that Sheila would discuss their private life with Sadie. Stunned that she openly let her try some of the items on, and stunned at being so cool and matter of fact about it all.
Sadie giggled and clamped Derek’s arm, “you kinky sod, we’ll have to watch out for you”.
He had no idea what she meant by that, but it seemed to be said In an accepting and friendly way.
He felt relieved that Shelia had said “our kinky stuff” and not “Derek’s kinky stuff” as that would have made him look like a dirty pervert, but nonetheless, he was feeling nervous and uncomfortable at having all this PVC out on show and being openly talked about.
But he felt even more uncomfortable when Sadie said that her Harry liked being tied up and spanked, it just made everything feel seedy, plus of course he would never see either of his neighbours on the same light again; But then the feeling was probably mutual.

The new plastic bedsheets felt exquisite and being able to sleep under a duvet for the first time in weeks was great. His head sunk into the PVC covered pillows and loved the way he shiny material caressed the sides of his head. It also meant they had to turn the heating right off and open the windows to minimise overheating. Shelia slept naked under the soft vinyl, but Derek was just too turned on. Eventually he had no more spunk in him and drifted off in PVC heaven.

Shelia’s skin improved no end, and had been using a special cream which, she said, “she hoped one day might cure her condition completely so they could do away with the PVC”, which made Derek a bit sad. But for now the sex was out of this world and Sheila had turned from shy to extrovert in bed, which slightly scared Derek, as he was not sure what kinky suggestion she might come up with next. She had suggested a couples evening tied up an spanked with Sadie and Harry after far too many glasses of wine, but Derek said no. Not because he didn’t fancy the idea of Sadie, but because he suspected that Harry’s cock was as long and thick as befitted the tall rugby player that owned it, and he certainly did not want Shelia”s head turned by that!

It was a few blissful weeks later. Derek stood in the kitchen, just wearing his wife’s ex-NHS plastic joggers and with the deep ache in his groin that said he had been made to come the previous night just a few too many times by his plastic clad gorgeous kinky wife.
Then he spotted the corner of a letter hidden behind the bread bin, what drew his eye was the blue NHS logo in the corner. It was from Shelia’s doctor. For a moment he though he ought not read it, but then ignored that thought, “Dear Mrs…. blah blah blah …happy to confirm that the topical cream treatment has been a complete success and you no longer require treatment and can resume a normal life”. His heart sank.But then he noticed that the letter was dated over a month ago. He smiled broadly too himself and thought, “kinky bitch”, and somehow his spent cock was yet again straining hard under the plastic trousers.

The End
JellyMan

Re: Never in a million years - part 2

Post by JellyMan »

galondraken wrote: May 10th, 2022, 12:16 pm Thank you! I really liked this story :)
You are most very welcome.

JM 😊