Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
barber1952

Plastic pants

Post by barber1952 »

Does anyone else like the feel of plastic pants when wearing them. and where do you buy youres from
WealdenMac

Re: Plastic pants

Post by WealdenMac »

I used to like Robinson's Inco pants, especially when someone else was holding a pair in their hands and indicating that I was going to be made to wear them whether I liked it or not (I protested and said I didn't but I did really).
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

I have a pair. I love wearing them pair with other pvc clothing. The rest you can figure out
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

I have various pairs , all bought from pvc like , best starting point for plastic pleasures
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

If only! I would love to own and wear plastic pants but the wife would definitely not understand. I rarely order anything online, so if a parcel arrived, I would not get away without having to explain what it is. I was about to ask if anyone had any ideas how I could buy some in secret, but then the answer came to me; wait until near her birthday then I have the perfect excuse not to divulge the contents, but I’d have to buy her something that could have been in the parcel, otherwise come the big day, she’ll wonder where the contents of the mystery package went! She might even think I’m buying a gift for another woman! I’m probably overthinking this now aren’t I? Oh wait, maybe I do have a special friend, let’s call him William, that I buy plastic pants for 😉

JM
Delabole

Post by Delabole »

I bought some PVC panties on etsy - one pearl colour, the other a gorgeous shiny pink. As soon as I put the pink ones on, I knew these were the panties I'd always wanted to wear! Only problem was that I eventually had to take them off, and didn't want to.
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

Yes my wife and I wear plastic pants,we got our from pvc u like and Etsy.We love the feeling of them against our bodies and sometimes we wear them under our normal work clothes to get an extra sensation.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

yellowgirl wrote: May 7th, 2022, 12:26 pm Yes my wife and I wear plastic pants,we got our from pvc u like and Etsy.We love the feeling of them against our bodies and sometimes we wear them under our normal work clothes to get an extra sensation.
With a woman’s insight Yellowgirl, any ideas how to get my ice to want to wear plastic pants? The idea of you two girls wearing plastic pants is just incredibly wonderful.

JM
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Love wearing Plastic pants , sometimes two pairs on at the same time , yes lovely feeling
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I don't think two pairs at the same time was that unusual back in the day. Terries weren't as absorbent as modern disposables and "volume" increased as one got older. So, particularly at night, normal sized plastic pants went on first and then a larger pair over them to provide extra insurance.