Better weather

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rainworshipper

Better weather

Post by Rainworshipper »

Although it is nice to see cheerful sunshine for a while at this time of year who else in the UK is looking forward to the return of some rain tomorrow? If it is raining and I am not tied up with other things I have got to get out in it. Might be a walk or a pushbike ride, the harder it rains the better.
JellyMan

Re: Better weather

Post by JellyMan »

Rainworshipper wrote: April 30th, 2022, 5:54 pm Although it is nice to see cheerful sunshine for a while at this time of year who else in the UK is looking forward to the return of some rain tomorrow? If it is raining and I am not tied up with other things I have got to get out in it. Might be a walk or a pushbike ride, the harder it rains the better.
Agreed, but also my garden is starting to die off for lack of rain. So I am desperate for rain in both senses. Still, being “tied up with other things” could be kinky!

JM
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Had a little rain today so put on an orange OTH Peter storm cagoule and went for a mooch around the charity shops in Gloucester to see if i could find a y cagoules. Only one, a pink regatta cagoule from the last few years and saw a lady wearing orange an oswold baileys pink green and blue one.
Lets get swishy!
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Little rain in London , hopefully more soon, I have a my overhead Peter storm cagoule ready , with my new lidl poncho ready to slip on
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

lidl poncho?
On their website or from a shop??
Anotherraincoat

From their shops last month, purchased 3 . Cheap fun rainwear, feel fantastic
Anotherraincoat

I spoke too soon, chucking down in London now , chance to try the poncho/ raincape and cagoule