Great photo find using DuckDuckGo

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
KlepperGuy

Great photo find using DuckDuckGo

Post by KlepperGuy »

Hi
As a gay guy is does not stop me enjoying girls in rainwear, in fact this is partly how my interest started in my very early teens.
So when I found a photo of a girl in a pvc mack with the word 'cirologie' in the corner I was curious.
My search engine is DuckDuckGo, so when I typed cirologie in and clicked search, then images I was amazed at the collection of photos that came up of young ladies in pvc and plastic rainwear. The great thing is you can view the image and 'save it' to your collection if you like the photo.

Haven't got a clue about the website they came from .......... but its fun seeing them on my search engine.

I am looking at them now.......very enjoyable
JellyMan

Re: Great photo find using DuckDuckGo

Post by JellyMan »

They are from http://cirologie.com/ it’s one of those old sites that has been around for years, and to be honest I thought it was dead, so thanks for reminding me of an old favourite. I’m sure I remember it from the old dial-up days. Sites would show a thumbnail of an image, and when you click on it the large size picture started to appear, slowly from the top of the screen; it added to the anticipation, but now and again the link would go down just before the good part 😁

Anyone else remember having to silence their dial up modem from being heard in the rest of the house in the dead of night? The old external ones didn’t seem to have a way to silence them from screaming “deeeee daaaaaa deeee he’s dialling in to find pictures of girls in plastic rainwear deeee deeeee deeee dibbleee daaaaa”

😊 JM
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

I too remember this site from years ago. A lot of the pictures were not just of women in shiny rainwear but also getting soaking wet as well, which is an extra turn on for me. I am surprised it has not been mentioned on here more often.
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

JellyMan wrote: May 3rd, 2022, 3:47 pm They are from http://cirologie.com/ it’s one of those old sites that has been around for years, and to be honest I thought it was dead, so thanks for reminding me of an old favourite. I’m sure I remember it from the old dial-up days. Sites would show a thumbnail of an image, and when you click on it the large size picture started to appear, slowly from the top of the screen; it added to the anticipation, but now and again the link would go down just before the good part 😁

Anyone else remember having to silence their dial up modem from being heard in the rest of the house in the dead of night? The old external ones didn’t seem to have a way to silence them from screaming “deeeee daaaaaa deeee he’s dialling in to find pictures of girls in plastic rainwear deeee deeeee deeee dibbleee daaaaa”

😊 JM
Dear Jellyman, no longer waste your time, you are the man to enter stage, singing songs like deeeee daaaaaa deeee dibbleee daaaaa, another No.1 hit in the charts, but don't forget your raincoat, it might be raining :mrgreen: