Nightmares

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Nightmares

Post by JellyMan »

Does anyone else have recurring rainwear or similar related nightmares? Recently I have suffered from two. In the one that started first I go round to a friends house and find my wife tied hand an foot, blindfolded on the bed naked but dressed in a clear plastic suit. I assume she has been abducted against her will because she doesn’t like wearing plastic for me (true). I go to release her, but not knowing it is me because she is blindfolded, she begs Gary (the friend) not to untie her but to fuck her again. Despite seeing her dressed this way, which is a fantasy, I find the nightmare very stressful and disturbing. In the second one she runs an antique shop (no idea why as she doesn’t have any interest in that sort of thing in real life). She wears a black plastic suit and sexy boots when I go in the shop, but she doesn’t know me. Somehow I know who she is and love her and am desperate to get her, but she has a very handsome boyfriend who doesn’t seem to care about plastic, but I have no hope of getting her away from him. Somehow I know she wears the suit for fashion, and is also not bothered about the fabric, she just knows that she makes more sales when she wears it. This is a more recent nightmare, and more frustrating than disturbing. I used to have recurring nice dreams about such things, but recently they have all turned nasty and it worries me as to why this is happening.

JM
yellowgirl

Re: Nightmares

Post by yellowgirl »

wow I would ask your wife about the dreams and she how she reacts to them.Hope she goes for it and you two have lots of fun and sexy in her clear plastic suit
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

yellowgirl wrote: May 1st, 2022, 1:47 pm wow I would ask your wife about the dreams and she how she reacts to them.Hope she goes for it and you two have lots of fun and sexy in her clear plastic suit
That’s a really sweet thought Yellowgirl, thanks, but that is not the sort of thing I could share with her. To say we have very occasional sex wearing plastic is the under statement. She doesn’t like it and there is no way she is going to be willing wear anything as nice as a full suit. I saw a girl in PVC trousers several times around a shop yesterday. Not leggings but fitted, not tight trousers, in very shiny black. Problem is she walked right past me and they squeaked delightfully and now I think I am in love ❤️ I cannot stop thinking about her but actually what I want is it to be my wife wearing them and super frustrated that it will never happen.

JM
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Put your rainwear on and get grip. You are letting your frustrations get the better of you.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rubbermackintosh wrote: May 1st, 2022, 9:49 pm Put your rainwear on and get grip. You are letting your frustrations get the better of you.
Thanks for the comment, but I can’t see how it relates to having nightmares. My wife is the most important thing in my life and, much as I am addicted to PVC clothing, I would give it all up for her, although it would be hard. Therefore I would never do anything that would risk losing her.

JM
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Don't give anything up. She more than likely wouldn't want to do anything either, to risk losing you. There has to be give and take, on both sides. Good luck.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

cammacg wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 6:30 pm Don't give anything up. She more than likely wouldn't want to do anything either, to risk losing you. There has to be give and take, on both sides. Good luck.
Thank you for your kind words. The problem is that I care too much for my wife to risk her being hurt by my passions. She knows what it is like to wear things that I like, and sometimes we engage in sex that way, but the fact that she always avoids PVC unless I ask, and often has excuses as to why she shouldn’t wear PVC, suggests she really is not keen and actually only does a little for me, and I cannot bring myself to make her do more. I am envious of the members who have partners that openly engage, and even enjoy, wearing PVC but I know I am luck to have my wife.

JM
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

Unfortunately for us the spouse we committed ourself to has to come first. I feel your pain as one with pvc-style coated fabric (fake pvc high gloss) ready to wear but a spouse were pvc has no attraction. The faux leather is tolerated thankfully but that too does not come out much. I don’t have any good answers.