How does rainwear turn you on?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainfash

Re: How does rainwear turn you on?

Post by rainfash »

Nice pick, Enthusiast ! The photo you mentioned is a raincoat from 1998, that has been sold by Woolworths in Germany. There was a red and blue one. I had both of them, and the class clear material was average. Not as good as the future PUL clear macs, but quite sticky, compared to other glass clear raincoats from this era.
There was also another raincoat type, called Plastico. They have been taken over from German funplastic owner. Plastico had a few PVC raincoats in various colors, but not as soft as the PUL ones, and mainly comparable to the Montcler range. Have you ever own some Plastico or Montcler raincoats ?
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Unfortunately, Rainfash, I have not bought any PVC rainwear from Plastico or Montcler. As you say, the comparable PVC raincoats offered by PUL are a bit softer, so PUL are my go-to place for my PVC 'fix'! I will support PUL with my custom as much as I can, as their latest newsletter suggests that difficult times are ahead, what with the political environment at the moment, rising oil prices, anti-PVC sentiments from the eco lobby and God knows what else is conspiring to end our enjoyment of PVC!

There is a similarly-named (but totally unrelated) company called Moncler, who sell some rather pricey puffer jackets. Apart from shiny and glass clear PVC rainwear items, fetishwear and bedding, I also like the shiny PVC puffer jackets (but I would never pay in excess of £500 for the puffer jackets offered by Moncler and Duvetica. Their shiny puffers are made from a slightly shiny nylon, which, I think, is inferior to high-gloss PVC).

What somewhat irritates me is that any shiny or slightly glossy/shiny sort of material, such as shiny nylon or shiny PU, is being described by some clothing retailers as 'vinyl' or 'PVC', which, of course, is a totally different material altogether! They are misleading customers. A puffer jacket with a PVC or shiny patent vinyl (aka PVC) outer shell makes a nice 'creaking' noise.
nylondk

Post by nylondk »

When I wear raunwear i didn´t have anything under - the nylon feels so horny direct on my skinn - and when I went swimmming in my rainwear the wet nylon get so smoot on my boddy 8-)
Debbie Maclover

Post by Debbie Maclover »

This is such a fascinating and richly rewarding ‘thread’ that I feel I must add my two penniesworth. My passion, and indeed passion it is, is SBR. I happily possess two trench-coats (one knee length the other full ankle length and a big TY to Weathervain for those) and a number of skirts in that wonderful material. So, yes, I fully understand those who find such pleasure in the look, sound, feel and indeed smell of such things. There really is little to march it. I live 24/7 as a woman so can enjoy these pleasures in public and, of course, I am by no means alone in that delightful undertaking.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Enthusiast. Interestingly I never was turned on by nylon or other shiny materials. Just shiny vinyl coats, sheets, boots, just rainwear. I was at ground school in the 70s, and most of my female classmates had shiny vinyl or shiny cotton backed pvc raincoat. The 70s were a heaven for shiny vinyl raincoats. Woolworths had a huge range of white, blue and red coats, they had a white trim and white pockets, all super shiny and vinyl only. C&A had the cotton backed pvc macs, polka dot and other colourful designs. As a teenager at have read some English papers, mostly ladies magazines, as they had a lot of pictures of shiny raincoats, especially when Fall or spring season was coming. I also regularly checked the Department stores for new arrivals of shiny raincoats, and the spring season was a heaven when new coats arrived. I browsed the paper catalogs of big department stores, they often had a few shiny raincoats in their selection. I loved to visit the city centre, when it was raining, in spring or summer, where the temperature allowed to wear just vinyl macs. I watched a lot of ladies and girls, and mothers with their daughters, when they purchased and tried on shiny raincoats. I liked to discover attractive ladies and young girls wearing shiny vinyl raincoats. At school, we had many girls, who owned shiny vinyl raincoats. My biggest sighting was in an elevator of a big 6-Levels high department store. I went to the sports department, where they had vinyl raincoats, and in the ladies department, a mother and her daughter entered the elevator, both wearing shiny vinyl raincoats and matching southwesters and matching wellies. The mother in blue and white, and the daughter in red coat and red hat and yellow wellies. That was a blast for me, seeing them wearing their raincoats, in a department store, with all that neon lights reflecting the shine of their coats. Then they left the departmen5 and it was raining constantly. I followed them a while but had to leave, as I have discovered other nice ladies wearing shiny macs on the street. I loved to watch people wearing shiny raingear, on rainy days. When I was older, I visited bigger open air events like concerts, car races and other open air events, when it was a rainy day. I just visited the main entrance and exit gates, to see people wearing their raincoats.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Rainfash, looking at when you joined the forum and your username, I wonder if you were the person that used to post pictures of rainwear online way back in the early days of multimedia on the internet. I have recollection of a website run by rainfash that was one of my earliest encounters with picture (no videos back then) online. Up until that point, like you, it was limited to what you saw in store and in catalogues. Sometimes the Sunday papers included flyers for mini shops selling a small range of things, and sometimes they had macs for sale with accompanying pictures. This was where I first came across reversible blue/yellow rain jackets which were so wonderful. If you are indeed that same rainfash, then thank you so much for all the lovely formative content that kept me happy on the old dial-up line!

JM
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Dear Enthuasist, I am active on the Internet since the 90s, but I confirm, that this person must be somebody else.
The user name is inadvertently the same, as I had a Faible for rainwear fashion. My domain is .de as I come from Germany. I never run a web site, but I contributed in mich Forums about rainwear, just rainwear, nothing else, no other fetish, no dark net behavior, no bondage, no other forbidden stuff. I fully respect and accept the codex. So I am a Real shiny vinyl raincoat lover, and I own a few shiny vinyl raincoats, which I wearin the public and I like to watch other people ( just ladies) who wear shiny vinyl rainwear. When it rains heavily, I like to wear my opaque shiny on both sides long raincoat from PUL with matching black wellies. I like to wear my PUL rain jacket SU40 in BLS4 Blue / yellow reversible 400 micron fabric. I like to wear my PA4 glass clear rain jacket, over my regular clothes. But I wear my raincoats in public just when it rains and when I am where nobody knows me. I had a red glass clear vinyl raincoat RA01 which I wore at some open air concerts a few years ago. I had a black glass clear shiny raincoat from PUL, which I wore in the high street at shopping when it it rained, mostly in other cities or towns, when I was in other towns. I had Anlass clear blue vinyl raincoat from PUL, which I wore, when I was walking with dog in the rain. Last week, when it rained a lot here at the German north coast, I went for a walk with my dog at the beach, and I wore my black shiny raincoat and other young ladies made me compliments, that this was a cool raincoat, that I had on, and where one can buy such a nice long raincoat nowadays, as they totally got soaked at the beach, when also having done a walk with their dogs. So I was dressed properly, not too much overdressed for the rain, but had a soft rubber shell short coat under my black shiny raincoat and the black shiny wellies, so I had a matching rainwear, and I got a lot of compliments. Nobody laughed at me, why a 50 year old modern and fashion-aware man wears shiny raingear, when having a walk with the dog at the beach in rainy weather. Here at the coast, where I live, usually a lot of tourist wear plenty of rainwear, and nobody really cares. Interestingly, I got a lot of compliments from young ladies and mid-aged ladies, when I was wearing either my shiny blue / yellow reversible rain jacket, or my shiny black raincoat. And my answering always, that my dog plays a lot in the water and sand, and I don’t want to get soaked, therefore I am dressed accordingly. Sounds easy, but that’s it. I really like to wear my shiny raingear, which does fit to the occasion.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Dear Enthuasist, I am active on the Internet since the 90s, but I confirm, that this person must be somebody else.
The user name is inadvertently the same, as I had a Faible for rainwear fashion. My domain is .de as I come from Germany. I never run a web site, but I contributed in mich Forums about rainwear, just rainwear, nothing else, no other fetish, no dark net behavior, no bondage, no other forbidden stuff. I fully respect and accept the codex. So I am a Real shiny vinyl raincoat lover, and I own a few shiny vinyl raincoats, which I wearin the public and I like to watch other people ( just ladies) who wear shiny vinyl rainwear. When it rains heavily, I like to wear my opaque shiny on both sides long raincoat from PUL with matching black wellies. I like to wear my PUL rain jacket SU40 in BLS4 Blue / yellow reversible 400 micron fabric. I like to wear my PA4 glass clear rain jacket, over my regular clothes. But I wear my raincoats in public just when it rains and when I am where nobody knows me. I had a red glass clear vinyl raincoat RA01 which I wore at some open air concerts a few years ago. I had a black glass clear shiny raincoat from PUL, which I wore in the high street at shopping when it it rained, mostly in other cities or towns, when I was in other towns. I had Anlass clear blue vinyl raincoat from PUL, which I wore, when I was walking with dog in the rain. Last week, when it rained a lot here at the German north coast, I went for a walk with my dog at the beach, and I wore my black shiny raincoat and other young ladies made me compliments, that this was a cool raincoat, that I had on, and where one can buy such a nice long raincoat nowadays, as they totally got soaked at the beach, when also having done a walk with their dogs. So I was dressed properly, not too much overdressed for the rain, but had a soft rubber shell short coat under my black shiny raincoat and the black shiny wellies, so I had a matching rainwear, and I got a lot of compliments. Nobody laughed at me, why a 50 year old modern and fashion-aware man wears shiny raingear, when having a walk with the dog at the beach in rainy weather. Here at the coast, where I live, usually a lot of tourist wear plenty of rainwear, and nobody really cares. Interestingly, I got a lot of compliments from young ladies and mid-aged ladies, when I was wearing either my shiny blue / yellow reversible rain jacket, or my shiny black raincoat. And my answering always, that my dog plays a lot in the water and sand, and I don’t want to get soaked, therefore I am dressed accordingly. Sounds easy, but that’s it. I really like to wear my shiny raingear, which does fit to the occasion.
Gannexman

Post by Gannexman »

For me, it’s the smells, the rumpling noises, what a Mac feels like to touch - and this next one is my big one. Having someone who is wearing a Mac zip me into my anorak while they have their Mac on
Gannexman

Post by Gannexman »

For me, it’s the smells, the rumpling noises, what a Mac feels like to touch - and this next one is my big one. Having someone who is wearing a Mac zip me into my anorak while they have their Mac on