Masks/Hoods and Rainwear?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
latexloo

Re: Masks/Hoods and Rainwear?

Post by latexloo »

Hi Milruibber, Im with you I'm afraid although it looks like we are in the minority here. i too love wearing rubber hoods with my rainwear, although the only times I have done worn a hood in public is when driving the car, still a great buzz though!
milrubber

Post by milrubber »

It seems that it is not really popular and seems to be not that good of an idea.
The idea with the open faced hood is a nice idea, but not "the real thing". But alas you can't have it all.
I have thought of using a transparent mask, but that isn't really any better if someone sees you from close up.

There are people however who get away with wearing masks that resemble a real face, but that is to me even more strange than wearing a hood.

Anyway thanks for all your opinions and good advice, its appreciated!
neil

Post by neil »

Yes.I wear a fullface respirator mask with a PVC chemical suit.
I'm obliged to dress like this for several tasks at work.
Would I walk in public dressed like this?
No.I think you'd scare people.
You can get a similar experience wearing a full face motorcycle helmet.
That's maybe a bit more acceptable.
matron69

Post by matron69 »

Yes a full face motor cycle helmet would be good.
Then get arrested for being a bank robber lol lol lol
Paul
magsw1

Post by magsw1 »

sounds fun, agree on attention safety aspect, maybe an anotomical one looks real ,with a gag under,then hood worn up,and mac fully fastened...for a walkin it on winters night in the rain ?
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

Furthest I’ll go is a swimming cap, but only for the bedroom. In public? Just my favorite raincoat.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

magsw1 wrote: April 16th, 2022, 1:56 pm sounds fun, agree on attention safety aspect, maybe an anotomical one looks real ,with a gag under,then hood worn up,and mac fully fastened...for a walkin it on winters night in the rain ?
To be bound and gagged with a ball gag, duct tape and a swimming cap! Mmmphhhhj
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

I wouldn't go into the public, during the day, wearing a latex mask or hood. The thought of it really turns me on, but it could result in the public getting a bit freaked out.

Closest I have done was go for a walk through a nearby park when dark, wearing a hooded cloak, gloves, boots and a studded PVC hood with eye and mouth openings. It was a cheap hood I got from eBay on a whim, but I had a lot of enjoyment wearing it.
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Love to wear a shiny rubber hood with a rubber mack would love to meet for a session with anyone involving rubber PVC and plastic I live in Essex uk if interested thanks Alan