JANE'S NEW LOVES part 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jennifer987

JANE'S NEW LOVES part 3

Post by Jennifer987 »

With the show over the girls made their way to the exit with Mary still holding on to the coat, Jane’ thought ‘I‘ll never get it back now’ and an inner smile crossed her mind. Jane then couldn’t believe her luck. It was raining lightly and as Mary hadn’t brought anything, being more adventurous in that respect or ‘living on the edge’ as she called it Jane suggested they share the coat over their shoulders and hurry home. The two girls wrapped their arms around each other, pulled the cape over themselves and held the outer edges around their fronts as far as it would go around the two of them.

Both Jane and Mary were excited with being wrapped in the black latex together and the rain seemed to only improve the feeling as they scurried along the footpath. They didn’t really have the time to savor the feeling of their closeness as they kept trotting along so Jane suggested they slow down as the rain was easing up to a light drizzle.
Mary then asked Jane about the coat, “I love your raincoat Jane, and the touch of it on my arms sends goose bumps up and down me, what material is it? And where did you get it from?”

Jane replied, “It is latex rubber, and there is a special shop a short way away that has lots of latex and PVC fashions as well as leather. I too love the feel of it on my skin and how I look enclosed in it. When we get home you can put it on properly with the hood and fasten the coat with the tie belt around you waist and you will see what I mean.”

“I can’t wait for that Jane.” Mary said, “Can we hurry some more?”

Once in the lounge, Mary quickly took the coat from their shoulders and placed it around herself and hugged her body to gain the full effect of the latex on her skin. Jane stood in front of her and gently raised the hood over Mary’s head and stepped back to admire the beautiful image of a young women wrapped in glossy black latex in her own lounge room. The coat was still a little wet from the rain, which only served to enhance the gloss. Jane’s body had started to heat up watching Mary in the latex raincoat. She moved to her, wrapping her arms around her and buried her face in her Mary’s neck taking in the aroma of the latex and Mary’s own perfume.

“Mary, you look so fantastic in my latex coat and if you feel as good in it as I am sure you do then we are going to have a wonderful partnership together.” and with that, she placed her lips tenderly on Mary’s lips and held her tighter. Mary responded by holding Jane’s head firmer to her own and kissed her harder, as Jane moved her other hand to Mary’s bottom and held it firmly pressing their groins together.

Jane known that all her dreams of a latex lover were about to be realized, her pussy was throbbing wildly asking for satisfaction with this latex clad beauty, she savored the moment in Mary’s arms, but soon they would both be encased in the wonderful black soft latex. Jane led Mary to her bedroom and slowly took of the coat from around her, then unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She could see at once the wet mound of Mary’s panties, and fell to her knees pressing her nose to her pussy taking in the scent of her juices. Nothing was said as both girls knew words were not needed just yet, Mary fell to her knees and unbuttoned Jane’s burgundy silk blouse and unzipped the back of her leather skirt.
Mary noticed that Jane’s pussy was as wet as her own and began laughing, “I can’t believe this has just happened Jane, pinch me so I know I am not dreaming all this, it’s like being in heaven.”

Jane replied, “It gets better yet, let me take off your bra and panties and replace them with some very special ones I have for you.”
With that she unhooked the bra strap and carefully lifted the bra away from her shoulders. Mary’s breasts stayed firm and pouting with no droop at all, the nipples were at attention and begged to be manipulated. Jane then peeled down her panties leaving Mary naked. Jane still in her bra and panties went to her special drawer and selected the new latex panties and bra she had purchased previously. Mary’s eyes sprung wide open at the sight of the underwear.

“Oh Jane, how could you have known this would happen, let me see the panties please,” as she almost snatched them off Jane and buried her face into them taking in the aroma of the latex.

“Slow down Mary. We have to talc you up first so they will slip nicely over your hips,” Jane said.
With that Jane sprinkled some onto her hand and begun to spread it onto Mary’s legs and buttocks. She paid special attention to Mary’s power bulge. Jane then eased the panties over Mary’s feet, up her long shapely legs and over her bottom finally smoothed out the few creases. How wonderful Mary looked in the already polished black latex panties which held her pussy locked away safely inside.

Mary could feel her passion rise rapidly as the latex pressed against her smooth skin and wanted to massage her pussy there and then, but she knew more was to come as Jane placed the bra over her shoulders and breasts and fastened the back to firmly hold her. In the mirror, Mary could see herself in the black latex panties and bra and fell in love with the sight of them as well as the feel and aroma. She then helped Jane off with her underwear to be replaced with the same set which Jane had on herself and the two of them embraced in a fury of arms and legs. They pressed their breasts and groins together enjoying the silky sound of the latex as they caressed each other again and again.

Jane whispered to Mary “Would you like to put the raincoat back on or try my new latex nightie?”

Mary replied “Heavens, you have a rubber night dress as well? But I would really like to try on the coat please. I love the hood over my head, and will you wear the nightie for me? I would like us both to be encased in this lovely latex.”

As the cape slipped over Mary’s shoulders Jane could see she was about to orgasm and placed her hand to Mary’s vagina and gently massaged until a few seconds later Mary spasm and shuddered violently which indicated the orgasm had taken over her whole body. Mary almost fainted with ecstasy and Jane had to support her and gently laid her on the bed to recover.

“What have I been missing all my life? I never dreamed that this feeling would take over me in such a way, I want it like this forever, and I want it with you Jane and this lovely latex.”

“And you shall have it my dear, this is a new experience for me too. I only discovered latex a few weeks ago and that I enjoyed the sensual feelings of another woman about the same time so I think they are interconnected somehow.” With that Jane tried on her new latex nightie for the first time which she had saved for just this moment. The feel of it matched the coat as it fitted so close to her skin. She missed the hood though but as Mary had it on she could still see it and in a short while would be able to fondle it and press her face to it.

“You look super in you nightie Jane. Please come and join me on the bed so I can please you as you did me. You must be aching for release just as I was.”
Jane laid down next to Mary and enjoyed the feel of her breasts and pussy being touched by Mary through the latex. She was very close to climaxing when Mary pressed her latexes fingers into Jane’s slit and when she found her engorged clitoris she exploded to a climax like she had never had before. The sexual emotion was so strong she too almost passed out. The waves of ecstasy flowed through her loins time and time again, she moaned out loud and even cried a little as she writhed on the bed holding Mary’s hand stronger against her groin. Her face was pressed hard against Mary’s breast by Mary’s hand and the full aroma of the latex mixed with the sweat and perfume served to enhance the lovemaking further.

Mary not having any experience of this reaction before, was at first a little concerned of just what she had done to Jane but then when Jane calmed down and kissed her affectionately she knew everything was alright. More than alright, perfect as perfect could be. Here she was dressed in shiny black rubber underwear with a hooded coat of the same material laying with a similarly dressed young women and both of them had just experienced the wildest sex imaginable which brought them to violent orgasms. It wasn’t just the latex or Jane it was a combination of both, Mary knew then for sure that this is life she wanted for herself, the latex clothes and Jane.

After an hour of rest, Jane suggested to Mary that the next weekend they go and visit the latex shop and do some serious shopping for more clothes. Maybe a few items that they could wear out on their walks together in the park, maybe not too visible to other people or they could have a band of perverts following them.

They wanted to keep their passion of the latex and each other to themselves. Although Jane thought Susan will probably catch on, but she seemed to be very discreet. Mary became excited at the thought of shopping for her own latex things and bombarded Jane with questions as to what sorts of items she could buy in latex.
Jane just lightly kissed her on the lips placed her hand on her breast and whispered “Time for that later. We have to make love together in our latexed bodies until we fall asleep in each other’s arms.”