JANE'S NEW LOVE part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jennifer987

JANE'S NEW LOVE part 2

Post by Jennifer987 »

The weekend arrived and the knock on the front told Jane that her new flat mate Mary was here. Jane opened the door to her and welcomed her in, helping with her luggage.
“My bits of furniture should be here shortly,” said Mary.

Jane replied with “Please join me in the living room and I’ll make up a cup of tea, or would you prefer coffee?”

“Coffee’s fine for me Jane, black please and no sugar. This will allow us to get to know each other a little better, I am so pleased you choose me to rent your spare room. I just finished up with my boyfriend; he was such a bastard not respecting me at all, wanting his own way all the time. I am now looking forward to a new beginning, starting right now here with you. Oh, I didn’t mean that how it sounded I mean - oh I think you know what I mean.” she said in all innocence.

Jane laughed, “I certainly understand, I am happy to be free of men at the moment and also very pleased we are able to talk together like this without apprehension. What sort of things do you like do Mary?” Jane inquired.

“I mostly enjoy good classical music and visiting art galleries which is one reason I came to London as there are so many here. I also look forward to lots of long walks in the parks and countryside. How about you Jane?”

“Well believe it or not my interests are quite similar, though I do go to the theater when I can afford to,” Jane replied and thought to herself I’d better not mention my new exciting love of latex clothing and definitely not Susan, Mary would run a mile if she knew I was a lesbian, which I don’t think I am anyways but that might be hard to explain.
“There is a wardrobe in your bedroom Mary for you to use, would you like me to help you unpack and put away some of your things?”

“You are very kind Jane. Yes, that would be very nice if we did it together.”

So Mary and Jane unpacked the suitcases and hung the dresses and skirts and things up in the wardrobe putting her ‘smalls’ on the bed until Mary’s chest of drawers arrived. Jane had not missed the fact that some of Mary’s clothes were made of shiny material like satin and polished cotton, even a couple of Lycra pants.
“I love your choice of fashion Mary,” Jane said holding up a dark blue shiny blouse against herself and looked in the mirror.
“We must be both be about the same size.”

“That means, we have just both doubled our wardrobes,” laughed Mary. With that a knock on the front door signaled the arrival of Mary’s furniture. There were only a couple of items which took no time at all to have Mary fully settled in.

Jane cooked the evening meal with Mary helping as best she could not knowing where anything was in the kitchen but the two of them got along splendidly. After dinner sipping coffee in front of the fireplace the conversation turned to their clothes and that their styles were similar in that they liked simple, smart clothes which are not too fussy.
“I noticed you have a preference for shiny material Mary. It certainly suits you, I adore the dress you have on now, it shows off your figure to its best,” Jane said.

Mary blushed a little and thanked her for the compliment, “I have always had an attraction to glossy things and even tried some PVC once but it was stiff and not comfortable at all, it was an inexpensive item so that may have been the trouble – cheap material.”

With that Jane could not believe her luck, but how was she to bring up her new found love of latex with Mary? She thought it best not to rush things right away and put Mary off, thinking what Susan had advised, ‘let things happen slowly in their own time’ very good advice she thought, ‘I can always amuse myself for the time being.’

A few weeks passed by, the girls enjoyed each other’s company and ‘doing’ the town together, listened to classical and popular music on Mary’s CD player. Jane had formulated a plan, at least as far as she could, to bring latex into Mary’s life. Jane suggested that they spend an evening at the local theatre together, as there was a play showing which had been recommended by a colleague of hers. Mary was keen to do that and began the discussions on what they should wear for the evening out.

Jane was pleased that Mary liked shiny clothes as this would make the change to gloss black latex much easier. Jane had purchased a few more rubber items from Susan in the past couple of weeks which included a lovely nightdress with long sleeves and frilled collar, in black of course, and two more pairs of panties and bra sets.
The extra cash from Mary was certainly being put to good use, and Mary would hopefully benefit from it as well. Jane had become a good customer of the fetish shop and earned Susan a fair amount of commission. Susan would have Jane’s purchases already polished up to a brilliant glossy shine, including the new panties and bras. Susan had suggested that if Jane phoned prior to a visit, with what she had in mind, she would polish the garments herself for her so that Jane could see them to their best effect. Susan, of course, knew all of Jane’s body measurements very well by that time, both dimensionally and visually.

Mary chose a short lightweight, green, sleeveless dress for the evening with a soft silk shawl draped over her shoulders.
As they were about to leave Jane said she would bring a rain coat as she thought it could possibly rain later on and as they were walking to the theatre and selected her hooded raincoat from the wardrobe. She draped it over her arm and carefully watched Mary’s expression when she saw it.
“Wow!” Mary exclaimed, “Where have you been hiding that?”

“Oh, this old thing, I haven’t really had the need to use it lately. Are we ready?” Jane said reflecting the talk to other things for the time being. During the short walk she caught Mary’s eyes glancing at her coat several times, and thought ‘This is going to be much easier than I’d hoped for’.

Jane and Mary found their seats in the theater and Jane placed the coat over her lap with a little of the edge just touching Mary’s bare leg, as she had planned. Jane knew of Mary’s fondness of shiny clothes, but needed to know how she would respond to the feel of latex and the aroma before she proceeded further with the plan.

Mary had been thinking about the coat since she first laid her eyes on it back at the apartment and now she could feel it on her leg and stroked it with her hand. She liked the coolness and softness of it; it sent a pleasant chill through her. She could also just detect an aroma emanating from the raincoat. Mary would have liked to be able to have more of the black latex material on her lap, and an opportunity opened up during the first session break when Jane excused herself to visit the bathroom. Jane was about to place the coat on her seat when Mary suggested that she could hold it for her so that it wouldn’t slip to the floor, so Jane passed it to Mary.

Mary carefully laid it across her lap and felt the electric sensation of the cool black material on her bare thighs, she hitched her dress up higher to have more of the coat caressing her skin. She realized that she was becoming moist and hot between her legs and pressed the cape into her crotch which felt so good. How she wished she could put on the coat right then and feel the sensation all over her body. Also, Mary would have liked to bring the material up to her nose to take in the sweet scent. She was pleased that she had chosen to wear the lightweight dress which allowed the minimum separation between the latex and her body. She dare not pull the dress up further for fear of being found out. Jane would be returning shortly so Mary maneuvered her dress back down and refolded the coat across her lap again and just placed her hand upon it stroking it softly.

As Jane sat back down again she noticed Mary made no attempt to return the coat to her but continued to watch the show as if the coat was not on her mind at all. This of course pleased Jane. She was only sorry she would have to miss out on the comfort of the coat herself but the thoughts of later events kept her pussy nice and damp. She was sure the retention of the coat by Mary was fully intentional to prolong the obvious pleasure she was obtaining from it.
Part 3 to follow
RainwearWife

Re: JANE'S NEW LOVE part 2

Post by RainwearWife »

I wonder where these girls are heading for ;)
Entertaining stuff, Jennifer: keep it coming!
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Good to see you re posting these Jennifer, your stories are one of the reasons I joined this forum.
Keep up the good work
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

Enjoyable reading and great for passing a day indoors watching the rain and sleet............suitably attired ....of course.