Spot the Mac

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Funpvcmac

Spot the Mac

Post by Funpvcmac »

Anyone who sees a shiny full length pvc raincoat or nylon tell us about it !
Raincoated

Re: Spot the Mac

Post by Raincoated »

Popped down to see some friends in Essex, walking the dogs on Hatfield forest, surprised to pass a really nice couple who stopped and chatted. She in a really lovely shiny pvc/vinyl dark blue hooded cagoule, more so, he in a beautiful fur hooded ultra shiny, Im talking, really shiny puffy long length coat that I would love to own. Shit! They were walking their dog, holding hands, cuddling and so f*****g happy! Bit annoying actually!!
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

While in Paris last week I was surprised by the number of both women and men wearing shiny macs and anoraks. Not just puffers but vinyl and pvc. In London they seem to have almost disappeared. Back in NZ they are virtually non existent. My work takes me all over europe. Paris has always been popular for vinyl spotting. Rome and Stockholm not bad. Anybody else out there have favorite cities for spotting? Another that is also rising up the ranks is Tokyo. The Japanese are really getting in to the latex fetish role play thing!!!!!
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

I would say Stockholm is good for the Stutterheim brand. I was there a few years ago, lots of people wearing them.
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

I was back home in Amsterdam last weekend. It was quiet cold rainy. There were some good shiny raincoats and jackets being worn with their hoods. Including my wife and myself. Amsterdam has always be good for the gloss coloured rainwear. I like very much. Going back at may time. Hoping its wet and windy.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

I was in Prague a few weeks ago. I can report the same. Many high shine puffer jackets and coats and some lovely pvc macs and anoraks. They seem to be disappearing in this country!!