Black Magic Mac. (F/m not explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: Black Magic Mac.

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Great story, I was hooked after the first sentence, and then it just got better.
Heather
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

What a wonderful fantasy. I wonder how or if the story could or would continue. Please tell!!!!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Lets put a proper RAINWEAR story back to the top of the page!
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Another of my favorites. Great fantasy tale.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Last edited by Rubadubdub on March 1st, 2022, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Nice one Pvcbliss. Ive had a couple of opportunities during my life to do similar. The temptation to take what isn't mine, then worry about the consequences afterwards. Fortunately Im an honest person. If I'd known it would end up your way......!!!! Deep sigh!!!
Klepperman

Re: Black Magic Mac. (F/m not explicit)

Post by Klepperman »

Yes. I was similarly tempted. My grammer school was mixed, boys and girls, we all were allocated a numbered peg in the cloakroom to hang our coats. Back in the early 70's pvc had started to become popular, and much to my enjoyment, several of the girls wore them to school. I remember one particularly cold wet day, hanging on the peg close to mine was a gorgeous long shiny brown pvc mac. I couldnt resist touching it. I remember thinking how much I wanted to put it on. Its hood was almost smiling at me. It was still there when I collected my detested cotton mac. I was so tempted to borrow it. I stood in front of it debating the consequences, when a tap on my shoulder 'excuse me, can I grab my coat', it was Wendy. Id always fancied her. I smiled and moved over as she unhooked and crinkled her way into the mac.
'Here, let me help you', it was the start of a little romantic interlude we had....... I may tell more later. Young love, and ooohhhh, that mac!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm sounds nice.
Wondering what you would of done with it if you had of borrowed the lovely mac .
My mind is running away with the thoughts.
specially the way the hood was smiling at you .👍👍
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Klepperman wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:02 am Yes. I was similarly tempted. My grammer school was mixed, boys and girls, we all were allocated a numbered peg in the cloakroom to hang our coats. Back in the early 70's pvc had started to become popular, and much to my enjoyment, several of the girls wore them to school. I remember one particularly cold wet day, hanging on the peg close to mine was a gorgeous long shiny brown pvc mac. I couldnt resist touching it. I remember thinking how much I wanted to put it on. Its hood was almost smiling at me. It was still there when I collected my detested cotton mac. I was so tempted to borrow it. I stood in front of it debating the consequences, when a tap on my shoulder 'excuse me, can I grab my coat', it was Wendy. Id always fancied her. I smiled and moved over as she unhooked and crinkled her way into the mac.
'Here, let me help you', it was the start of a little romantic interlude we had....... I may tell more later. Young love, and ooohhhh, that mac!
👍👍👍