Sex Change Anyone

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
JellyMan

Sex Change Anyone

Post by JellyMan »

As I child I watched a film called “Dr.Jekell and Miss Hyde”. Basically the old favourite except the doctor didn’t change into a monster but a beautiful young woman. What transpired was what any of us men would defiantly do if we found ourselves in the body of a naked woman! Just nudity in a film on mainstream TV in the 1970’s was amazing, but watching her exploring her new form was too much to handle! After that film I fantasised about what it would be like, and as I was already aware of my liking for shiny rainwear, realised that as a woman I would have license to dress in a plastic raincoat or leather trousers without reproach (not of course understanding how a woman could feel very intimidated by the attention). Now I don’t want to wear women’s clothes, nor do I want to be a woman, but the idea of a super power allowing me to transform when I wanted, and back again, is a major fantasy.

JM
Sarah pvc

Re: Sex Change Anyone

Post by Sarah pvc »

How delightful. I’m one of ‘those’ that likes to dress as woman and have that license to wear leather trousers and a plastic raincoat lol.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Maybe not a sex change but, definitely dress up feminine. Wig, makeup, clothes, and most importantly rainwear with boots. Even leather coats or jackets with boots. All of that
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Being trans i would love a sex change or gender reassignment, and yes, i would full explore lol 😂
Lets get swishy!