Loving what you're in

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Vxr 15

Loving what you're in

Post by Vxr 15 »

So today has been a great day for wearing the clothes you love the most. Went out about 3.30 this morning to catch the start of the rain which was forecast. Clothing started with a one piece swimsuit, a lovely faux leather maxi skirt and topped off with a nylon raincoat. The rain started to fall and I started slowly but surely to get wetter and wetter until the raincoat was nice and shiny wet from all the rain, my skirt was also by now very wet from the water running of of my raincoat. There was a slight holt in the rain so I went inside for a while until later it started to rain again so I got ready again to go out and this time I put on a different maxi leather skirt, my raincoat and went back out into the rain, this was a good call as this time the rain was that fine heavy drizzle which makes you a lot wetter faster and sure thing i was soaking wet in no time at all. The rain finally stopped and I decided to call it a day for the rain exploits and went inside where I took off the wet clothing and put on yet another faux leather skirt. I just love wearing leather skirts and getting wet a real nice combo.
JellyMan

Re: Loving what you're in

Post by JellyMan »

PVC lined nylon overtrousers with nothing on underneath, teamed with a cagoule with rubbery lining. So wet that the rain got through the cagoule, but the trousers held the line against the onslaught of rain. Would rather be wearing plastic, but this is about as far as I feel I can go in public. So liking, but not loving what I was in!

JM
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

It was a good day the day after Boxing day. It was raining and very mild for the time of year, so I had to go for a walk. Mostly along footpaths which were muddy from the rain, in one place the footpath crossed a very steep field, I was partway across when my feet slipped from under me and I was flat on my back in the mud, not that I was complaining! The best walk I have had since the autumn, though I appreciate this would not have been to everybody's liking.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Had to jet wash an area at work today, they have full sets of regatta waterproofs, so wellies on, black regatta over trousers and cagoule top, the. Took mine time washing it down :)
Lets get swishy!