Rainwear in public

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
1000Raincoats

Re: Rainwear in public

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I wear my nylon raincoats in public almost daily. When I walk the dog or when I'm in stores to shop.
No one notices that I'm wearing a nylon raincoat and that it's a fetish.
I think it is much more discreet to wear a nylon raincoat in sunshine as it is a light all-weather coat than to wear e.g. a heavy rubber raincoat in sunshine.
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

I wear my rubberised mackintosh in public most days. I have rubberised cotton and rubberised nylon and which one may depend more on temperature as the rubberised nylon are much lighter . All are wonderfully enjoyable to wear from the feel, the aroma they give as as the get warmer and warmer and the sounds they make. I have never had a derogatory comment or strange looks but have had compliments from men and women.
Cristina

Post by Cristina »

:D :D
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Just started wearing pvc raincoat out in the early dark mornings, staying out a bit longer each day so hopefully anytime soon
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

We wear rainwear all the time.

My daily is normally my green n66 smock but it's cold at the mo so I'm in my farmerrain smock. In summer I'll always have a 90's peter storm cagoule with me.
These are all worn rain or shine.

My wife normally daylies a peter storm cagoule

but is mostly rocking her rainbow farmerrain coat (she get a lot of attation in it, people stop her in the street all the time to say how lovely it is) through winter. She'll wear jelly coats when we go out together and our walks we always have gear on.

Even been out with layers on a few time since we picked up a WH2 jelly.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Love the photos. Hope you don't mind me saying how nice your wife looks in her rainwear.
reversiblepete wrote: January 13th, 2022, 12:06 pm We wear rainwear all the time.

My daily is normally my green n66 smock but it's cold at the mo so I'm in my farmerrain smock. In summer I'll always have a 90's peter storm cagoule with me.
These are all worn rain or shine.

My wife normally daylies a peter storm cagoule

but is mostly rocking her rainbow farmerrain coat (she get a lot of attation in it, people stop her in the street all the time to say how lovely it is) through winter. She'll wear jelly coats when we go out together and our walks we always have gear on.

Even been out with layers on a few time since we picked up a WH2 jelly.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Wonderful outfits, thanks for posting. Totally adore the white jelly jacket (but then I would!)

JM
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Thanks for posting the superb photo's reversiblepete, where was the second photo taken? (the one that shows a monument or stack on the skyline)
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Ilovecagoules wrote: January 13th, 2022, 11:36 pm Love the photos. Hope you don't mind me saying how nice your wife looks in her rainwear.
Of course not, she quite likes the comments and voyeurism aspect of sharing, glad you like them.
Rainworshipper wrote: January 15th, 2022, 9:54 am Thanks for posting the superb photo's reversiblepete, where was the second photo taken? (the one that shows a monument or stack on the skyline)
I'll pm you
JellyMan wrote: January 14th, 2022, 7:00 am Wonderful outfits, thanks for posting. Totally adore the white jelly jacket (but then I would!)

JM
That WH2 is a fantastic looking fabric. Need to get some more items of it before it runs out. It is thin though and I don't see it lasting very long.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Ilovecagoules wrote: January 13th, 2022, 11:36 pm Love the photos. Hope you don't mind me saying how nice your wife looks in her rainwear.
Of course not, she quite likes the comments and voyeurism aspect of sharing, glad you like them.
Rainworshipper wrote: January 15th, 2022, 9:54 am Thanks for posting the superb photo's reversiblepete, where was the second photo taken? (the one that shows a monument or stack on the skyline)
I'll pm you
JellyMan wrote: January 14th, 2022, 7:00 am Wonderful outfits, thanks for posting. Totally adore the white jelly jacket (but then I would!)

JM
That WH2 is a fantastic looking fabric. Need to get some more items of it before it runs out. It is thin though and I don't see it lasting very long.