Destruction

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
ilikecoated

Re: Destruction

Post by ilikecoated »

Because there was not a lot of feedback regarding choosing the right shiny vinyl trousers for an ASMR rustling video I thought I will rustle with something else in the meantime.

I rustle with my shiny trousers, shiny vinyl raincoat and a very cute new shiny vinyl swimsuit that I had to unpack first. It is made very nicely with elastic seams and from a very shiny and soft fabric with a gorgeous rustling.

Because it is intended to get wet I do of course "wet" it in the end. The poor thing is lucky that I saved it from getting soaked in sweat, chlorine and seawater. ;)

https://youtu.be/BU0BnQhjeDA
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I love the swimsuit, wish I was in it!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Unfortunately I don't own a pot large enough to boil you wearing that suit.
But yes, it is a darn cute suit. Did you like the vid ? Did you like the rustling and/or the boiling part ? Maybe I should repeat it and make it a little shorter. I do have other items that have a nice size for this pot like hotpants, bodysuits skirts, tops etc. Maybe I should boil my vintage yellow Rukka jacket again.

If that thing was a little larger I would boil it again and slip into it while still warm and soaking wet inside. I guess this must be a very good feeling.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I came up with an idea how kinkydenn and the suit could be treated together without the need of a large pot.

In the afternoon I will boil it one more time.
Shall I rustle less in the beginning than in the last video ? Has someone got another idea what to do with it ? Is it OK at all to treat it like that ? In the very end it will meet a shredder. I think this time I will go for the office shredder again.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

While the water is slowly reaching the boiling point I'd like to write down my idea for kinkydenn and the swimsuit.
I would make him wear it with its inside soaking wet. He would have to wear it underneath like that to go to work and shopping etc. He would only be allowed to take it off again when he is returning home. To add some discomfort for the suit and him the suit would be soaked in hot and icecold water in alternating order. To add further discomfort hot and cold mud might be used instead of water. And he would be sent to a sauna wearing the suit with the mud inside. If someone asks stupid questions he could just answer that this was some form of prescribed therapy.
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I would just love the opportunity to wear it before its destruction, the same with all the other gear. I dont mind being abused and humiliated or tortured whilst wearing it!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

With the described scenario you would wear it while it slowly deteriorates. You would be the wearer and destroyer at once. Wouldn't that be nice ?
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I would really enjoy that!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Here it is. I must say that poor thing is tough. The shine and rustling were almost the same as when new before I dipped it for a second time. This time I made sure that the boiling was stronger than before.

I did also boil a nice paar of shiny red trousers, some p-pants and a slightly shiny vintage woman's Rukka Jacket.

https://youtu.be/vc7Wx6rtigQ
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I want to wear all that gear!