Sbr fantasy (F/m n/ex)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rubadubdub

Sbr fantasy (F/m n/ex)

Post by Rubadubdub »

'Put your shiniest rubber raincoat on, hood up, zip it fully up and go into the garden'. I sat bolt upright. 3.20am the red lcd informed me. Had I just dreamt that? I was wide awake. I got up, looked out of my window onto the garden. I couldnt resist. Nothing. Darkness. I bit misty. Was that a faint glow in the distance? I stared harder. It seemed to be slightly pulsating 'Do as you are told' the voice spoke again. I had to. The thick shiny rubber shimmered, initially cold, I fastened myself into my favourite mac. Hood now up. Fully fastened in, it was quickly warming in its tight embrace. Into the garden, it was drizzling. The light pitter patter on the hood, always a lovely sound. I felt like I was being gently pulled, the pulsing light got brighter. Four figures now appeared out from the mist. All dressed the same. Shimmery, shiny pure white hooded macs. Not unlike my own. Down to just above the ankle. Each seemed to be holding long chains that disappeared into the mist. As I seemed to float closer they all turned and smiled. I felt a wave of euphoria wash over me. What was happening? The pulsating light turned into what looked like a very shiny black tunnel. A slowly waving, flowing hole in front of me. I couldnt seem to resist. The shininess of it was mesmerizing. A large pulsating rubber hole, slowly sucking me towards it. It was so quick, steel cuffs and chains shot out from the tunnel. Instantly locking around waist, wrists and my neck. There was a small cheer as the four, I now observed, beautiful tall blonde ladies, lifted their shiny chains and started to pull in rhythm. They were now laughing and cheering. My cuffs pulled taught and started to pull me forcibly towards the hole. The spell was gone. My reality came back. My head told me to run, to leave, get out of there, but it was too late. My shackles pulled me steadily closer. I struggled. I dropped to my knees, but continued to be dragged closer to what looked like a rubber cave. I opened my mouth to shout, to scream. My hood spread itself into my mouth creating a gag, it left only my eyes free to see my pending fate. The chains pulling me, pulling me, the sounds of laughter as the edges of the rubber hole now touched my hand, enveloping them. I tried to scream again as it spread up my arms and quickly submerged me in its gloopy rubbery grip.......her voice 'and welcome rubber slave to your new existance'.
All went black.
Last edited by Rubadubdub on September 9th, 2022, 7:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
Raincoated

Re: Black hole

Post by Raincoated »

This is bordering on sci-fi. Three subjects close to my heart. Bondage in Shiny macs abducted by aliens. More please.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

As with other stories recently, the same in nylon cagoules or macs would be absolutely gorgeous!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

A great short story which really gets the imagination going. After reading it, I laid in bed fantasizing about the possible future of that poor (lucky?) slave.
Mackymick

Re: The shiny mac 'Black hole'

Post by Mackymick »

Perhaps sold in an alien auction to a beautiful female dom? My fantasies continue!
Kinkykiwi

Re: Sbr fantasy

Post by Kinkykiwi »

This story gets the imagination racing. What IS at the end of that tunnel? Beautiful maidens waiting to greet you, all dressed in shiny white rubber macs, ready to drag you away to a life of rubber slavery? It would be awful!