Miss Mayne's Self-Relief Boutique

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
jane mackintosh

Miss Mayne's Self-Relief Boutique

Post by jane mackintosh »

Mary Mayne's Boutique was situated in a small cul-de-sac off a busy high street. It had no display window, just a sign stating that it stocked ladies' rainwear for sale or short-term hire, which would seem a little curious to any casual passer-by, of which there few. Equally curious was the fact that almost all the customers were male. Inside there were several racks of ladies mackintoshes in either rubber or PVC, various styles of wellies in glossy rubber or shiny PVC & even some rubber thigh boots. David had seen the Boutique favourably mentioned in on-line posts on fetish sites & after pacing past it two or three times, had hesitantly entered. He was a little relieved to find the proprietress engaged with another customer, which allowed him to rustle through some of the macs without being disturbed. Finally the customer, with whom Miss Mayne seemed to be on friendly terms, made his purchase of a very slishy & shiny scarlet rubber mac & with it unwrapped over his arm disappeared up a small staircase at the rear of the shop. Miss Mayne now approached David & enquired whether he wished to buy or borrow one of the macs he was looking at. Seeing his somewhat puzzled reaction to the term "borrow", she explained that some of her "clients" liked to drop in at lunchtime or before going home at night & hire the rainwear of their choice to relax in while they watched clips from old movies or advertisements of pretty film-stars, celebrities & the like clad in mackintoshes on screen in the theaterette upstairs. She explained that the fee was only a few pounds with no time limit & all macs were thoroughly cleaned after being returned. She went on to add that there were secure lockers available next to the theaterette in the changing room & then advised him that there was a 12 seat capacity & that the at moment there were 11 clients upstairs. David nervously selected an emerald-green rubberised satin mackintosh, paid & then looked expectantly at Miss Mayne to lead the way. Reading his mind she smiled & explained she never intruded upstairs but if he went straight away he would catch the last client, Sir Peter Connor in the changing room who, as a very regular client, would show him into the theaetrette. David found Sir Peter adjusting the hood of his scarlet rubber mac in one of the several mirrors in the changing room. Without turning' he greeted David with a friendly "Hello, new here are you? Like your choice of mac.Lovely colour & such a smooth thick rubber lining. Thought of hiring it myself but decided on this one, quite tarty don't you agree?" He posed archly, hand on one hip & David saw his face was fully & heavily made-up. " Get your mac on & I'll take you in." Hesitantly David began to undress & was about to lower his trousers when he realized his penis was half erect. Sir Peter noticed his flushed face & laughed indulgently. " Come on old chap, show us what you've got, after all that's what we are all here for." He proceeded to undo a couple of buttons of his mac & his huge, rampant cock thrust through & David saw that the its drooling knob was lipsticked as well. The sight caused his own prick to swell into full erection as he struggled to ease his underpants off over his distended member. "I like cut cock cocks" observed Sir Peter as he helped David slither into the rubbery folds of his mac. "Luscious to suck." he added then thrust his hips against David's who responded with a rustling counter-thrust. For a few moments they indulged in rubbery frottage, thrusting back & forth to a cacophony of crackling, creaking mackintosh." Rubber! Rubber!" panted Sir Peter. No longer nervous, his cock rubber-rampant, David responded with an answering moan of lust."Mackintoshes! I love ladies' rubber macs! May I lick your rubber mac?"? " Of course you may. Lick it & sniff it. Sniff the hood." They clung together in a rubber rapture, their cocks drooling into & on to their raincoats. "Better go inside" Sir Peter breathed. " Too soon to mess my mackintosh yet." He led David through the door into the theaterette. It was dimly lit, largely by the light from the TV screen & its continuous display of mackintoshed maidens. Around three walls were placed comfortable black rubber upholstered couches, each capable of seating four people. There were two spare positions on a couple of couches. A couple of men nodded to Sir Peter. As David's eyes adjusted to the dim light he saw that everyone was clad in a mac of one kind or another, some rubber, some in PVC, all ladies'.
David sat down between an elderly man dressed as a traditional schoolgirl in gym frock, blouse, stockings , wellies & mac all in black rubber, & a youth barely out of hie teens dressed as a rubber French maid. His rock-hard prick projected at an acute angle from beneath his mini-skirt. He was wearing a shiny purple PVC mac thrown open to expose himself. The veins along his rigid shaft bulged as purple a his mac. The elderly schoolgurl was wanking in a frantic frenzy of fetishism as his fantasy drove him toward his climax. He staggered to his feet & stood swaying in front of David.
"May I shoot on to your lovely green rubber raincoat?" he panted. David nodded his acquiescence, then watched in randy fascination as the eye of the schoolgurl's prick opened & gushed a torrent of hot spunk on to the front of his mac. "I'm a dirty 75 year old schoolgurl." he shrieked. "." A naughty, rubber schoolgurl." The effect on the room was electric. This was the kind of trigger that they always waited for. The atmosphere tense with expectation breaking like a monsoon as the first spunk flowed. The youth next to David buried his face in the bosom of David's spunk-drenched
mac. "Spunk! Spunk!! Spunk!!!" he screamed, sucking & slobbering on the rubberised satin. Sir Peter was on his knees on the floor lifting the hem of his scarlet rubber raincoat. " Who wants to fuck my whore's brown cunt?" he implored. " Anyone want to fuck a High Court Judge up his arse while I suck someone off?" Within seconds his perverted wishes were being granted. It was mayhem. Mackintoshed men embracing, kissing, sucking, fucking. Sniffing, licking, slobbering on each other's rainwear. One middle-aged boot-lover lying on a couch slowly fucking the rubber uppers of a pair of black thigh-boots as he sucked greedily at the heavy rubber toecaps. " I'm in love with these beautiful rubbery thigh boots." he moaned.
David's head was reeling with the release of long pent-up perverted lusts as he sought to plunge himself into the depths of degradation as a penance for his uncontrollable fetish for rubber mackintoshes. As he crashed to the floor to masturbate himself to a mackintoshed conclusion he felt something spraying into the hood of his green rubberised satin mac. The young "rubber maid" was pissing into the hood.David lay there until the hood was brim-full, then he pulled it up over his face & as the precious yellow liquid flooded over him & down his throat, his rubber-maddened cock exploded & shot a geyser of jism high into the air, followed by a succession of squirts as he shrieked obscenities about his depraved love for rubber.
Mydreamhascometrue

Re: Miss Mayne's Self-Relief Boutique

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Omg wish I was there
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Would be nice if such a place existed
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
barber1952

Post by barber1952 »

Wow wouldn’t that be nice to find a shop like that
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Tossers in rented macs, and in stereo. Rainwear central is on the decline. Shame.
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

There is such a place, but you have to bring your own rainwear. Been there in a ladies'rubber mac & finished up in an orgy with 5 others (2 crossdressed) Its in Auckland, K' Road, but not open for now because of covid lockdown restrictions. Kinkykiwi might like to visit it when it re-opens. Might broaden his mind. Some men bring along there female partners.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Love it, especially the end parts.
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

Would love to find such a plaice
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Try a fish and chip shop!!!!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

plasticlover1 wrote: December 7th, 2022, 8:24 pm Would love to find such a plaice
Me too 👍👍