Discovering Rainwear

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubberdee

Re: Discovering Rainwear

Post by rubberdee »

I had a friesennerz back in the 70's I believe they were a promotion offer from the Telegraph who were sponsering the 'Round the World Yatch Race'. Brilliant rubber coats with the yellow rubber one side and if you wanted to reverse them you could have the blue canvas type material on the outside. This particular one was made by Campari of Italy, the inflateable boat people not the drink, well they may be one and the same for all I know.
oelzeug

Post by oelzeug »

BobbyValore wrote: November 30th, 2021, 4:41 am Think there is a small difference of interpretation of the language: something being a "dream scenario" does not have to mean it is made up and could only happen in dreams, it can just refer to a place and time that one would want to experience.

I am very grateful about this "misunderstanding" cause it gave me the opportunity to show the situation in Germany about rainwear in the 70s/80s. Looking back it is incredible that half of the population of a country has been wearing yellow raincoats. i don't think, beside Jeans and Army Parkas, that there has been a fashion item more popular. it can be compared with the Mao uniform in China.

And interesting read about the friesennerz, came across rainwearpassion before but never paid too much attention to the friesenerz raincoats as I have never seen one myself. Your explanation they got really expensive and are sold to collectors might explain that, guess not many people still use them outdoors anymore. The clip of all those people wearing those coats looks like a great time to be alive.
The "first generation" is gone, but there have been several attempts in the time from 1990 to 2010 to relive the Friesennerz, but all failed. it has been opposite to the former times, the Friesenerz has been, beginning in 1985, becoming ridiculous,and people made jokes about the wearer.Totally out of style. with start of the internet some forums started for the fans and fetishists, talking about the Friesennerz. There has been a small community with their secret and not so secret passions. I believe that every Friesennerz picture has been grabbed and distributed hundred of times. Also some enthusastics guys started to make own content, not about the Friesenerz, but a about plastic and rubber rainwear like rainwearboy (the founder of this forum with his wonderful wife Adelle), FetishRainwear.com, (a danish Couple), Jacob Rubber and Simon Avery( who has done thousands of wonderful rainwear pictures) and some others. I also remember Masons delicious stories. They all have made a big job to keep the rainwear fetish alive.

But there has been a comeback of raincoats starting 2010 with Stutterheim, which made the Friesenerz also popular again. To name some Companies: Derbe, Schmuddelwedda or Modas. Especially the Derbe Friesennerz has become a fashion item again. of course "this "secondwave has nearly not so popular than the first wave, but the Friesennerz is now seen more as "cult" and not anymore as ridiculous.

(url]https://www.derbeshop.de/frauen(/url)

Interesting read altogether, i love these kind of stories based on true events describing how things were in the past.
Thank you so much. I had never thought to make a story about this, but with starting my introduction at the Rainwear&Bondage Group at facebook the memories returned and I would like to write more about my experiences starting from the beginnings until nowadays.The Friesennerz but also rainwear and rubber/latex has been a companion of my whole live till nowadays. I can call myself a "dedicated fetishist" who added in early years, starting with 16, to my rainwear likes also a connection to BDSM. To illuminate this connection from a simple raincoat to sexual fantasies and living them out is a task for me, cause I have not found an explanation for that. So my story is all about real life.
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

Thank you for sharing your experiences, I hope you share more. I am quite envious of some of the other members here because they have the experience of being able to walk into a store that had rainwear of various types and walk out with a new raincoat in hand. For many of the vintage pieces of rainwear I own I often wonder how it must of looked in the store it was sold in. I can only imagine how I would feel seeing a rack full of bright yellow friesennerz style raincoats off in some corner of a department store. One thing I am certain of is that I'd probably get the heart pounding rush you experienced and the piercing gaze that the salesperson knows of my love for rainwear!
I wish I was there, especially the first video :D :D :D
oelzeug

Post by oelzeug »

TStorm56 wrote: December 1st, 2021, 3:15 am Thank you for sharing your experiences, I hope you share more.
I would like too. But I am not a professional writer and English is a foreign language for me. When I started with writing down my experiences ihave planned to write 5 or 6 lines in German. It has been an accident to write more but now hen i am reading it I have the feeling that I have forgotten to write down the most, cause the return of memories is such overwhelming. But it will give it a try to continue and also to overwork it a bit.

I am quite envious of some of the other members here because they have the experience of being able to walk into a store that had rainwear of various types and walk out with a new raincoat in hand.

This times have really been fascinating for a fifteen year old boy like me. As I have told in the little story, I have been several times (this means it must have been about 50 times :oops: ) in the departement stores before I finally was able to buy one. I cannot repeat often enough, Ihated this kind of raincoats. And there have been hundreds of yellow and also of a bit less orange rubber raincoats on display.
One thing I am certain of is that I'd probably get the heart pounding rush you experienced and the piercing gaze that the salesperson knows of my love for rainwear!
i still have the feeling, they think I am a pervert, when I buy rainwear in a store. But i don't mind anymore :D
I wish I was there, especially the first video :D :D :D
I have been very often on such places where people have gathered all in yellow raincoats. I even went to some political rallies or open air festivals when it had been raining, not interested in the subject of the rally but for seeing people in yellow raincoats. Especially on political rallies and in Football stadiums nearly many whore a yellow raincoat. I started to become addicted and I am still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTIumYoGhoM
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Only just come across this. I still have one of the old yellow/blue rubber macks. Whilst not perfect it is still in reasonable condition. I bought many over the years, both rubber and PVC ones. One of the things I liked about them was the smell as well as feel. The one I have now has an immensely strong smell of rubber. I no longer go out in it as I want to keep it for much longer