Rubber bedsheet use

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Rubber bedsheet use

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Used to love having a plastic sheet on my bed and wearing plastic panties, i would wriggle under the plastic sheet so it was tightly covering me and pinning me to the bed. I remember taking my brother’s one off his bed and putting it over the top of mine so i could get between the two in my plastic pants.
Lets get swishy!
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Oh yes, I love wearing plastic panties in bed between plastic sheets. I once bought some soft milky white PVC sheets made by Sinrein plastics from a medical incontinence shop and the the assistant asked if I needed to purchase anything else. I then asked furtively whether she had any plastic pants and she nodded and went to fetch some. She then returned with a couple of pairs of transparent Robinson's plastic pants neatly folded in a pack. I paid for the purchases and the assistant smiled before I left the shop. As soon as I got back to my appartment, I unpacked the PVC sheets and laid them on the bed and then undressed and pulled on one of the pairs of plastic pants. I then slipped between the plastic sheets, I was then in heaven!
oelzeug

Post by oelzeug »

jane mackintosh wrote: November 2nd, 2021, 8:01 pm At what age were you when you ceased having rubber or plastic safety sheets on your bed?
1. As a young child I stopped bedwetting with 5 years, at least my parents told me that I have been late.
2. At the age of 11/12 I had a nervous bladder and then again a rubber sheet was used to protect the mattress.
3. At the age of 17 I had a complicated ski accident and the spent six weeks in a hospital in Austria. The bed was fully covered with a grey rubber sheet. There my addiction for rubber sheets started.
4. Back home I started to use my old rubber sheet. It has been a small brown red sheet from the Eastern Germany. Sometimes I made a kind of "diaper" out of it to wear it under my Jeans. Used it also with my girl friends
Since then i am addicted and I still use rubber and latex sheets time by time, but never PVC.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Gummi-Laken-Gum ... g9EALw_wcB
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Never seen a grey rubber sheet, oelzeug but I am certainly addicted to rubber sheete myself. They are a lot of fun ! Certainly bring back old memories as a young kid with one on the bed for protection, and wriggling around until the cotton sheet and blanket was rucked up enough for my body to touch the cool rubber.
oelzeug

Post by oelzeug »

rubberdee wrote: November 30th, 2021, 5:53 pm Never seen a grey rubber sheet, oelzeug but I am certainly addicted to rubber sheete myself. They are a lot of fun ! Certainly bring back old memories as a young kid with one on the bed for protection, and wriggling around until the cotton sheet and blanket was rucked up enough for my body to touch the cool rubber.
It is still available in Italy
https://www.sanitariaalpe.it/product/ho ... r/?lang=en
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

This thread has belatedly reminded me of the novelist (and BBC broadcaster) the late Jacky Gillott. She has her female leads wet themselves at times of stress in more than one of her novels. In another scene, a shy and fastidious male, when presented with an unexpected opportunity for coitus, first, to the lady's surprise, produces a rubber sheet and places it in the bed to protect the sheets from the inevitable outcome. While she notices the cold against her buttocks the lady, to her great credit, carries on regardless.