WARNING - German site "Regenmantel24"

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
MacPlastic

WARNING - German site "Regenmantel24"

Post by MacPlastic »

I assume that most of the readers here order their rainwear from P-U-L which is a great and most reliable company with a huge selection of wonderful plastic garments.
From my own experiene I must warn all those who might wish to order from "Regenmantel 24",
who actually get all their supplies from P-U-L but who, once they have collected the money
up front from the clients, do not actually deliver the goods, just provide all sorts of silly excuses
(claiming the delay is due to production, etc.).I have been waiting for a delivery near to 6 months by now. Totally inacceptable. Don't order anything from "Regenmantel 24".
MacPlastic
chucky3fm

Re: WARNING - German site "Regenmantel24"

Post by chucky3fm »

Thankx for sharing this information..

Try to get ur money back.. Dont be a nice-guy..
Waiting that long would make me in rage..

6 Months is over the top and lookslike scam to me!
merv

Post by merv »

What baffles me here is why when you know pvc-u-like are a reliable company would you then order stuff from someone else who gets the product from pvc-u-like anyway. Surely it would have been more sensible to just go to the manufacturer who is happy to sell retail anyway. I don't get the point of these middlemen who seem to serve no purpose apart from to rob people. Or am I missing something here?
MacPlastic

Post by MacPlastic »

You are basically right Merv and - being German - I wanted to support this German company not knowing, of course, the outcome :x It was the first and last time. I had bought from PUL many times in the past and will do so again in the future. I have learnt my lesson.
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

We are aware of this guy and we have told him he needs to get his act together or we will stop supplying him. He is legitimate but i think he is totally dis organised which has led to these late deliveries.

Like Merv said. if you know of PVC-U-LIKE just order direct and save yourself some trouble alternatively if you are a German customer go to Kemo Cyberfashion who are a very professional company selling PUL products.

Gaz
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

I also ordered at regenmantel24 3 weeks ago. For Money Transfer they use a Bank account in spain. My Bank, the ing diba blocked the transfer as suspicious. So is cancelled the order via email. Yesterday they sent an email that the order is processing unpaid. So they didi not react on the cancellation. As they got no money from me yet (the bank had blocked it) and i still have the cancellation email i sent in copy i will not do any further step iat this time as not needed here. (and i dont think they would send anything without getting the money ;) )
PVC is sexy.
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

marcus_germany wrote: November 13th, 2021, 12:51 pm I also ordered at regenmantel24 3 weeks ago. For Money Transfer they use a Bank account in spain. My Bank, the ing diba blocked the transfer as suspicious. So is cancelled the order via email. Yesterday they sent an email that the order is processing unpaid. So they didi not react on the cancellation. As they got no money from me yet (the bank had blocked it) and i still have the cancellation email i sent in copy i will not do any further step iat this time as not needed here. (and i dont think they would send anything without getting the money ;) )
I've had exactly the same problem. I was unable to make a payment through my bank so I emailed them asking them to cancel the order and I would re-order the items using a different method. Each time I emailed them I just got the same reply asking me to make the payment to the bank in Spain. I couldn't find an address or a telephone number so that I could contact them. Very frustrating.
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

We have been warning customers about Regenmantel24 for over 2 years, he has now set up another spoof site using our robbed images so if you are feeling brave place an order with them. The Guy who run's it was locked up for a couple of years but now resides in Spain, all you need to do is transfer money into his account. https://klemaro.com/fashion/
shinyorthight

Post by shinyorthight »

For clarification:

klemaro should be considered as not trustworthy.

German distributors from which i have ordered (years ago)
Kemocyberfashion.de (german and english translation)
funplastic.de (german only)

Any experience with plastikhosen.de (german and english translation)?