Helping Fellow Members

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
JellyMan

Helping Fellow Members

Post by JellyMan »

If anyone is feeling down, maybe anxious or depressed and just want a chat just PM me. Can be about anything (not necessarily rainwear). I am not a trained councillor, but I have suffered from depression, and would be happy to chat with anyone who needs to.

JM
hotwilly

Re: Helping Fellow Members

Post by hotwilly »

Nice, kind offer 😎
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

A decent thought, thanks.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Sometimes life can be tough, and if you have no one to chat to, it makes it much harder. Especially (but no only) in regard to our sexual desires; even if you have a partner lots of us cannot be totally honest about our needs. My wife sees my like as purely sexual, but sometimes if I am feeling anxious about something I’d just like to pop on a mac, but she wouldn’t understand that idea. So although I am not alone, life is far from simple or fulfilling at times. I fine talking helps a lot,
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Great shout. Ive suffered from mild bouts of depression for years, often bringing on anxiety attacks and increasing my blood pressure, which I am on medication for. My wife has finally realised that by wrapping me up in my favourite mack(s) and leaving me to kind of meditate, I can calm down and relax quite quickly. Blood pressure is normal and 30 minutes later I am a much better, much nicer person for it. I am lucky, but there are many out there, some on their own, who are not. Having a friendly ear can be so helpful. Good on you.

On a slightly different tact, strangely, laying on my bed, being wrapped and locked into my macks, makes my tinnitus go away! Weird! Perhaps I should be left that way permanently! Its been suggested. I got a clump!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I am a rational person and always take other people’s feelings in to account whatever I do. But sometimes, if I am very stressed, I literally have wear plastic when naked as the only way to calm down. But if my wife is asleep I will always put her need first and lie awake desperate for a mac but unable to put one on for fear of disturbing my wife. Like many people here I struggle with my desires, most of the time I feel incredibly guilty after sex in rainwear, and can’t wait to get the raincoat off. So I suspect that there must be other members struggling.
staggy

Post by staggy »

I have struggled greatly the last 18 months and when I indulge in rainwear or latex, I do feel guilty about it
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Same here, i have suffered from bouts of gender dysphoria (am transgender) before i came out and it nearly finished me off. So know how these things can play on our mind, whether our personality / sexual orientation / gender / fetish etc

Always happy to chat too, just PM.
Lets get swishy!