Rubber or PVC "safety" undersheets

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Mydreamhascometrue

Re: Rubber or PVC "safety" undersheets

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Yes I love waking in morning with the rubber sheet still on the bed, very comforting
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Sometimes I come on the bed if my wife is pleasuring herself or “accidentally” spill lube to make things wet, then playfully suggest that maybe we need plastic sheets, but she has never agreed. Usually she replies “it’ll soon dry out” - very frustrating!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Never found an old fashioned rubber sheet on the bed when I used to have to stay away overnights for work but enjoyed the occasional plastic mattress cover, often in B&Bs. Probably more to protect against the outcome of "lurve" as enuresis. However, they seemed to have been phased out, presumably now under the more stringent hospitality grading rules. I recall Alex Polizzi commenting acerbically about finding one still in place during an episode of The Hotel Inspector.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

inevitable happenings are good
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Mmmmmmmmm I have a sheet of shiny black rubber on a blue cotton/canvas material, I was wondering what to do with it. I was going to make (or have made) a mackintosh out of it but I am pretty sure there isn't enough for that. I must have had it for nigh on fifty years now.
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

I may be in the same situation as JellyMan. I have a shiny black sheet that got some use so we could be totally free in lube and potential mess activities. One experience was a cold winter day with a somewhat heavy PVC sheet below and normal covers above (only have a single flat sheet) and with a dark room and candlelight enjoyed a free and wonderful time. The shiny side always goes on top with the matte side towards the mattress. PVC with orangish candlelight makes for a sexy time.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

shinyphile wrote: October 28th, 2021, 12:16 am I may be in the same situation as JellyMan. I have a shiny black sheet that got some use so we could be totally free in lube and potential mess activities. One experience was a cold winter day with a somewhat heavy PVC sheet below and normal covers above (only have a single flat sheet) and with a dark room and candlelight enjoyed a free and wonderful time. The shiny side always goes on top with the matte side towards the mattress. PVC with orangish candlelight makes for a sexy time.
Did the normal sheet stay on, or was is “accidentally” cast aside during the activity?
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

The pvc bottom sheet stayed on though it tends to slip some and get bunched up. The top normal non-pvc sheets I don’t remember, though I think it got quite warm. Maybe long term fitted PVC sheets over a mattress and use the small flat sheet on top would be the best case.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

shinyphile wrote: October 29th, 2021, 2:56 am The pvc bottom sheet stayed on though it tends to slip some and get bunched up. The top normal non-pvc sheets I don’t remember, though I think it got quite warm. Maybe long term fitted PVC sheets over a mattress and use the small flat sheet on top would be the best case.
Don’t remember? It must have been a steamy passion experience if you don’t recall feeling the super smoothness of lovely PVC on your naked bodies, compared to clammy cotton sheets. My dream would be a complete set of bedding in smooth black shiny plastic… bottom fitted sheet, pillow cases and duvet.