Story being written

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Avril Black

Story being written

Post by Avril Black »

Silence prevailed for several minutes.Then Helen began"So at nearly eighteen and having had a rather solitary child hood, Avril tells me you have a sociable side but prefer your own company and had a healthy interest in female clothing and it would seem a persuasion leaning toward latex , or Rubberwear , would you agree"."Yes Mistress Helen, I just crave its caress,it's coldness and warmth, the way it ripples when worn its tingle,anything I wear with it works . All accompanying items ,Silk Leather, pvc , they all work, but dressing in Rubber is ultimate,feminine clothes are me, I have something inside me trying to get out".Helen stopped"Desicions are sometimes made to quickly, we have discussed your future many times since meeting Alma,you talk about your feminine side, have you asked yourself just how far you want to go.How thrilling would it be for an eighteen year old, you to feel forced into having cosmetic breast implant surgery,it would be your decision to make of course,think about it while your away.I know of a clinic that would with your consent do the operation,there it out in the open. Now let's get back to the present from now on Christina will become our trainee, our sissy slut,we are agreed that she will do as we bid, tonight we shall indulge ourselves, strict rules will apply".
Raincoated

Re: Story being written

Post by Raincoated »

Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Ooops
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Dont get it!