Hamilton raincoat

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
Vxr 15

Hamilton raincoat

Post by Vxr 15 »

I ordered one of there raincoats and have just been trying it on, it's a rubberized satin raincoat which is 54" long and is just the right length for me, the material is a bit shiny and makes a good russelling sound when it's swished about, it's got a high collar and a large hood, can't wait now for some rain so i can wear it out, not bad for the money. :D
mactim

Re: Hamilton raincoat

Post by mactim »

How much did it cost?
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Will you be posting any pictures or a full review?

I am interested in their raincoats but they are asking some serious money for their products. Nothing wrong with that as they put in the work and if it translates to quality, but not being able to try them on before purchasing makes it a quite a gamble.
rubgum

Post by rubgum »

I am also very much interrested in Hamilton Raincoats, but still looking for
Alternatives, maybe you have any idea ?
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

mactim wrote: October 18th, 2021, 5:27 am How much did it cost?
It cost £175 in there sale plus delivery.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

BobbyValore wrote: October 18th, 2021, 6:22 am Will you be posting any pictures or a full review?

I am interested in their raincoats but they are asking some serious money for their products. Nothing wrong with that as they put in the work and if it translates to quality, but not being able to try them on before purchasing makes it a quite a gamble.
As for pictures sorry but no. The raincoat itself is really good quality and this was supposed to be classed as a second, the fit for me is just about right but the sleeves could have been a little bit longer. I've worn it out in the rain twice now and the only issue that I've had is the hood which in really windy conditions had a tendancy to blow off, but the raincoat is a really good buy and if you can spec the coat with personal measurements then you could get it to fit perfectly.