glossy shiny soft long elegant sissy night gowns!

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
jon mackintosh

glossy shiny soft long elegant sissy night gowns!

Post by jon mackintosh »

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if the garments I wish to sell would be applicable to this forum however I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm in error.
I am intending to dispose of some of my sissy long elegant satin, nylon and rayon nightgowns.
They consist of various colours and styles, many from the USA and some of a more vintage period, all ideally suited for a size 16/18uk wearer
I have been intending to list them individually over a period of time on eBay however thought I would mention it on this forum should should it meet with any members interest.
Some of the nightgowns which I am wearing can be viewed on Flickr, https://www.flickr.com/photos/32733816@ ... 9395621308
charles-shinymac

Re: glossy shiny soft long elegant sissy night gowns!

Post by charles-shinymac »

Hi,
I am interested in some of your items - I am a 42 chest which means I think that I could get away with an 18...?
Is it possible to send pictures to my email address bi47rubberman@yahoo.co.uk with if possible chest size (pit to pit) \ Length etc and an idea of what prices you are seeking.
Genuine buyer
Robert
charles-shinymac

Re: glossy shiny soft long elegant sissy night gowns!

Post by charles-shinymac »

Hi,
I am interested in some of your items - I am a 42 chest which means I think that I could get away with an 18...?
Is it possible to send pictures to my email address bi47rubberman@yahoo.co.uk with if possible chest size (pit to pit) \ Length etc and an idea of what prices you are seeking.
Genuine buyer
Robert